WTB Looking to buy 64GB (32GBx2) 6000MHz DDR5 Desktop RAM kits

alpha5555

Disciple
Hello

My motherboard model is -
ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi AMD Ryzen AM5 ATX Motherboard

And I have already got one kit of 64GB (32GBx2) 6000MHz DDR5 Desktop RAM, this one to be precise -
Adata XPG Lancer RGB 64GB DDR5 6000MHz (Black) (AX5U6000C3032G-CLARBK)

I am looking forward to buy another set of "SECOND HAND or open box" 64GB (32GBx2) RAM which would be compatible with the above config.

If anyone knows of a good source from where these can be bought at good price, then please do let me know.

Thank you.

I have got an offer for this -

Corsair Vengeance DDR5 64GB (32GBx2) 6000MHz Desktop RAM (Black)

But the problem is that this RAM is optimized for INTEL, whereas I have AMD Motherboard mentioned above. And I am not sure if this will work properly with my board and RAM to give the optimal performance.

Have any of you tried using the RAM which is optimized for the other board? Should I buy this RAM kit or not? Any views or suggestions are most welcome.

Thank you so much.

Have any of you tried using the RAM which is optimized for the other board? Should I buy this RAM kit or not? Any views or suggestions are most welcome.
Yes. Works fine for me, but I don't know if there is any performance drop. I'm using 32GB (16x2) Ripjawz 5200Mhz with XMP enabled on the Gigabyte B650 Eagle AX

Back