Lovely Professional University

What kind of messed up university is this?

I mean for christs sake, how can the stupid government let such places even run?

On the other hand, amazing review and thread
<

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW!! I'm thinking about writing new syllabus for this too
<

You can actually create a profile for your rand to sound it more genuine...waah!!
<

Just like we book online ticket now here you can book a online rand....
<

Digging the site here is is what i found--

goto this page and below are the obvious most interesting questions mentioned there:

How does RAND select projects?

Do you have to be a U.S. citizen to work at RAND?

Can anyone visit RAND?
<

Did RAND try to halt placement of the "chain reaction" sculpture across the street from its headquarters building?

RAND refused to release an important study on the existence of unidentified flying objects

RAND planned to use LSD to stop antiwar protestors

RAND's first building on Main Street in Santa Monica was designed by a RAND mathematician.
<

i remember this thread on digit now

there was a deleted post which a moderator over there shared with me now

http://www.thinkdigi...714-post60.html

^ check that out

Its as follows (Ignore if you checked the link)

i have read the all the comments that u ppl gave above nd all r giving such a stupid comments that as their father r running a university better than lpu.....no one from u ever visit lpu nd r giving suggestions like u r a very known abt lpu.......ass holes u dont even know how to give reply to the person if someone asks ur guidance........lpu which is shown in tv adds is same in reality......come nd see......their world class infrasturcture nd dis is true that nt all the students get placements bt this is in all d clgs.............so better u all shut ur stupid mouths..................bt one thing is clear abt all of u is ..."u stink"

Back