Lynx-India - Creative EP-630 And Soundmagic PL-11 [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
START ORDERING AND START PAYING PLEASE​

Guys ,
First Post Updated Please start Ordering On Lynx site And start Paying Up I am Out Of all Moolah Now :eek:hyeah:

Guys

All Details Are Now in First Post even If You Name Is Not there On The First Post Do not Worry start Ordering And I will Update This Post ASAP In The evening

Guys ,

You Can also Order The Fiio E3 And e% From The Site In a Combo Deal and Same Rs :85/- for shipping

Guys
All Details Are Now in First Post even If You Name Is Not there On The First Post Do not Worry start Ordering And I will Update This Post ASAP In The evening

Guys ,
You Can also Order The Fiio E3 And e% From The Site In a Combo Deal and Same Rs :85/- for shipping

czn u give details about Fiio? I mean price of E3 / E5..or the combo price :S
was gonna pay right now...but stopped to check this :eek:hyeah:

also when can we expect delivery?

lynx- india is all over TE,

keep it to ur chandigarh only

every now n then u keep posting "i m country distri for this n that but how come u never have anything in stock

i know u being a punjabi like to boast abt yourself too much , but please keep urself calm atleast here on TE

EDIT: all the best for ur deals!:)

Rockfella said:
lynx- india is all over TE,

keep it to ur chandigarh only

every now n then u keep posting "i m country distri for this n that but how come u never have anything in stock

i know u being a punjabi like to boast abt yourself too much , but please keep urself calm atleast here on TE

Rockfella ,

Shutup And Do Your Work .You Are Free To Ask tony From Soundmagic And James From Fiio And Fang From Head Direct ,Well Even When I Was Not Distributor I Gave the Stuff ,Now I Am I Will Sell More ,So Take a Hike Before 100 Of People Report You To the Mods Here .This Is a Preorder Got It ,Stick It In you Head Before Te Is Fedup Of You And Bans You Permanently .

who r tony . james and fang ,

must be some people working at ur shop

good job now u having foreign recruits at ur place as well!!:rofl:

Please add my order for 1 No PL11 and let me know whether i can deposit a cheque into ur ICICI account from hyderabad.

amarbir ji please don't listen to any crap, you are doing a great job and we all are thankful to you.

i have placed order on your site for pl11 , please send me your account details for NEFT .

because my bank will take two days to add your account for NEFT. will pay you as soon as your account is added for NEFT.

order id. Lynx-2705

Thanks for the quick updates Amabir. I have placed my order. I will be performing a NEFT transfer. Got the bank details from your site.
Order id is: Lynx-2710. Thanks a lot.

Good Guys ,

I Also Changing The Amounts Manually In your Orders And Reverting to Awaiting Payment Stage OK .+ Catch Me On Live Chat On Lynx Website If any Kind Of Hassels

Whoa, manually changing each order ? You already seem to have the infrastructure for coupons, just create a coupon for TE members and let them use it. Less hassle for you !

Anyways, I need the Fiio E3 with this and will order the combo.
Good Guys ,
I Also Changing The Amounts Manually In your Orders And Reverting to Awaiting Payment Stage OK .+ Catch Me On Live Chat On Lynx Website If any Kind Of Hassels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back