FS: Laptop MacBook Air 13" Mid-2013 model MD760HN/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apple MacBook Air MD760HN/A (4th Gen Core i5 - 4GB RAM- 128GB Flash Storage- 33.78cm (13.3) Screen) (Silver)

Selling on behalf of a friend who recently upgraded his Macbook Air .

Condition is super mint , very well maintained . No visible scratches / marks or anything Updated to latest OSX .

Comes in original box , with original magsafe adapter and other packaging/plastic wrapping etc.

Shipping will be done via FedEx at actuals , at buyers risk or buyer can pay for insurance .

CFDv7Klm.jpg

XElfrc2m.jpg

5lyWZeem.jpg

j8rLcdbm.jpg

0GooUnum.jpg

KwCdXp9m.jpg

oUaAUQZm.jpg

YO0MnErm.jpg

It will be hard to sell. Its the base model of an almost EOL product that sells brand new outside for 55k. Lower it to 30-35k and you might sell it off. Dont see anyone taking a 2 year product for just a slight markdown of current price.

Hey thanks for the advice , I agree it maybe slightly on the higher side but these days most people on TE lowball so much , need to keep price slightly higher and negotiate personally if needed.

Anyways its sold already . Sold for about 44k on eBay (effective 41k shipped ) :). Anyways your suggested value of 30k is way too low for it , 35k was the lowest expected of it by my friend , especially after maintaining it so well .

Locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back