Micromax A70 First Impressions

kartik1896 said:
Guyz i m facing touch screen issues in micromax A70.i love this mobile but now my phone touch screen annoying me.when i try to scroll through my app drawer it doesnt scroll sometimes and some application gets selected . Its not responsive sometimes.plz help me out.

not facing any hardware issue like this.

you can use v6 supercharger script if it is a lag due to software problem.

pls find how to do it in earlier posts in this thread. yes you'll have to look for older posts here or in XDA.

I am also facing touch screen issues. One small portion of about 1cm x .5 cm is not responsive. I took the phone to a service centre where they said that the touch screen had to be replaced and it would take 1 to 2 months time after leaving the phone with them.

I did not realise that the service would be poor from Micromax.

Apart from this issue the phone is superb.

I intend to take up with Micromax shortly.

kartik1896 said:
Guyz i m facing touch screen issues in micromax A70.i love this mobile but now my phone touch screen annoying me.when i try to scroll through my app drawer it doesnt scroll sometimes and some application gets selected . Its not responsive sometimes.plz help me out.

Well It's a problem with some of the A70s I think, because I had this same issue...luckily I brought it from flipkart so they replaced it without any fuss. Unfortunately for us Micromax's after sale service is downright insulting...but I do hope you guys get it replaced. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Btw... to all those who like to keep a number of apps... the low internal memory might be a worry... yesterday i found this app in the market named "Move2SD enabler" ... It makes all the apps(even those which cant be transferred to the memory card) transferable... except system apps. freed a lot of my phone memory. :)

Btw, I also ended up accidentally breaking my screen. Now the mobile repair shops say it takes forever to replace. Never gonna buy a micromax again ever!

Back