Microsoft Windows Live mail BETA

MaxAxe

Disciple
Windows Live Mail.......... A rip off of Gmail. Even the Yahoo mail beta is going the same way.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Take a look.

Looks like Google is getting closer to their plans of world domination :eek:hyeah: .

It totally sucks, I tried once when I was at office (this is with 1mbps CONNECTION), it took me 2 mins to just LOAD !!!

Remember, now it is not with any ADs, but later it will be. then.......

It would be better if M$ brings back Mr Subir Bhatia's original HOTMAIL. That was real HOT.

MaxAxe said:
Windows Live Mail.......... A rip off of Gmail. Even the Yahoo mail beta is going the same way.

Take a look.

Looks like Google is getting closer to their plans of world domination :eek:hyeah: .

So u mean anything that uses AJAX is a google rip-off... I know that google started the gr8 email thing, but then u cant call these webapps as gmail rips. I agree that Windows Live Mail Beta...isnt best in its current shape, but Yahoo Mail for me is really bringing all the Outlook/Outlook Express guys to the webmail...and damn yahoo mail beta is very very fast... Still a lot of bugs in there, but I mean on slow connections AJAX was never best!! Also yahoo seems to have moved the yahoo photos to AJAX as well....

I guess Google's doing gr8 work, but then AJAX is a web technology that google didnt invent!!

i`ve been using it for months now... i was in one of the first few batches of beta testers..

and i`ve seen lots of improvement on the interface... it was really poor and lacked practically everything.. except for the basic mail in and out... thats all..

and now it seems to be much much better and anyday given a choice beween hotmail and live mail...
i`d say live mail is much better...

Typical of M$ launch stuff that aint good a dime, lure innocent followers into d trap (Who are of course happy to do so), and then make bucks outta it.

how does ms profit from ppl trying out beta software... and i`ve even recieved fullversion of products as a payment for beta testing...

Back