MTNL 1299 combo

nfsfan

Adept
hi friends

I was literally bored when TE was down. May be, this is my first addiction :)

I have been using Airtel 999 combo plan for a couple of months now. Get 45 kBps avg speed on torrents and upload@45 kBps as well. Since they offered me a scheme with this pack as well, I am paying 800+ taxes atm.

Now MTNL delhi has a plan 1299 combo which has 500 calls and 512 kBps unlimited internet. My neighbour friend has the MTNL 256k ulimited. He doesnt have any disconnections and gets 30 kBPs on torrents.

Encouraged by this, I am planning to get the 1299 plan. My only concern is that he gets 0 kBPs upload speeds on torrents!

Anyone having this plan in Delhi, please share your DL and UL speeds. Here in my area, for the first month 2 mbps unlimited speeds are there :)

i am using 1299 ul combo

avg. speed on torrent - down = 49 kBps
Up = 48 kBps

avg. speed -- down-- 56 kBps
Up-- 55 kBps

Night unlimited is not available in Delhi anymore. I am using 1299 combo. All is fine except at times MTNL server simply stops working. (expect once in every 2-3 days). Then it gets corrected in a couple of hours. The situation was very severe a few days back.

But ofcourse, as compared to Airtel, MTNL pricing is a lot better. And their plans dont confuse you. They are very straight forward. (but beware, 512 KBPS unlimited is also available for 1299 without free calls of the combo. They have not deleted the old plan)
But upload and download speeds are as promised.

can someone using this plan please upload a screenshot of utorrent speed graph over a period of say 12 hours?

Thanks to whoever does that!

Back