My New Bravia 32" V Series

Enjoy my new purchase and suggest some gud home theatre with this my frnds.

Attachments

• Picture-024.jpg
    Picture-024.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 155
  • Picture-039.jpg
    Picture-039.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 114
  • Picture-040.jpg
    Picture-040.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture-041.jpg
    Picture-041.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Picture-042.jpg
    Picture-042.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 120
  • SonyBravia32VSeries.jpg
    SonyBravia32VSeries.jpg
    364.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Picture-050.jpg
    Picture-050.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Picture-045.jpg
    Picture-045.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 137
  • Picture-051.jpg
    Picture-051.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Picture-046.jpg
    Picture-046.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 130
actually bought it for my daddy and he don't have to do much just have to view the tv tht's all. for myself i am looking for 46" sony X series. Full HD 1080P.

Bravia is more Expensive That others ... And 52K for Bravia is fine.

@Chaos .. I agree Plasmas are better but only for movie watching. If your primary purpose is PC usage, then LCD are way better specially as you get better resolutions.

Plus now that i myself own a Bravia, I can say that the Bravia Engine does as awesome job at handling Black Levels.

Enjoy Tushar .. Congratz ...

@Chaos .. I agree Plasmas are better but only for movie watching. If your primary purpose is PC usage, then LCD are way better specially as you get better resolutions.

LOL u told exactly the opposite. In LCDs scaling are horrible, whereas in plasma there are no issues with scaling at all. Yesterday me & chaos checked a 50" Hitachi Plasma and it was clear with my laptop output even at 1024 X 768. LCDs just suck in scaling....for checking just see Tata Sky in a 40" LCD and 42" plasma u will know the difference :p

ashishkushwaha said:
Bravia is more Expensive That others ... And 52K for Bravia is fine.

Plus now that i myself own a Bravia, I can say that the Bravia Engine does as awesome job at handling Black Levels.

Enjoy Tushar .. Congratz ...

Exactly the opposite... you have a mental block against plasmas. Time to get out of it. Head to any place that has a 50" plasma (panasonic/hitachi/pioneer) and connect your laptop and check yourself. You might feel that you want to sell your LCD that very moment.

Chaos said:
Exactly the opposite... you have a mental block against plasmas. Time to get out of it. Head to any place that has a 50" plasma (panasonic/hitachi/pioneer) and connect your laptop and check yourself. You might feel that you want to sell your LCD that very moment.

I'm with Chaos on this one. At 40"+, the Plasmas blow away the LCDs w.r.t to black levels and depth of color. Bloody amazing stuff.

And now they are highly affordable as well, 42" Plasmas from Panasonic etc. are coming in for ~65k now.

Payne

The 42" Panasonic PV7 is 61k or so now at Reliance Digital. The PV70 with a better scaling engine is 12k more. The 50 inchers are a whole lot better in quality though but cost double the money.

Back