My new Ivy bridge setup

Finally after 2-3 weeks of buying all the stuff from newegg and amazon, yesterday I assembled my new PC. Some parts I kept from my old PC. Still have my corsair h50 for now. Might get H100 with a new cabinet.

After assembling. Thats the best cable management I could do in my Antec 300.

OCZ Agility 3 240gb for Raid0 and the 480 gb for my old inspiron 1520.

Gskil 2133Mhz ram-16gigs

10.5 tb of hdd. I could only use the 4 2tb hdds as there is no space in cabinet and all sata ports usedupo.

My trusted Asus xonar D2/pm from my old PC

EVGA GTX 680 sc+ with backplate for SLI

Intel i7 3770k

Asus P8z77-v Pro

To power them all Antec HCG 900

Also My game collection. Havent played most of them because of time constraints.
http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/ashish83

Will add a pic of my bluray collection soon.

Edit-- Updated with a few pictures of my bluray collection

Congrats... awesome rig!!

It's great to see the Antec 300 can still hold all the hardware you throw at it, amazing little case that is. :)

Its not about the 900W, infact I am suggesting a 850 W unit instead. Its the quality of the components and overall build of the PSU. The 850W is head and shoulders above the 900W HCG. So if you can please do change it out.

Impressive config there,many congratulations.
With all due respect, that config screams for a better chassis and cable management.
With 2 of those monster cards running inside your Chassis, ventilation should be good.

Anyway,enjoy your new beast!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Its not about the 900W, infact I am suggesting a 850 W unit instead. Its the quality of the components and overall build of the PSU. The 850W is head and shoulders above the 900W HCG. So if you can please do change it out.

OT: Who is making the 850W unit for Antec ?

can u give me total price of rig
Mobo-210$ Probably decreased now
Processor-350$
Ram-95$
All hard drives were old and bought when prices were like 60-70$ for 2tb hdds before the thiland flood.
SSD- 200$ each 240gb ssd
GTX 680- 540$ each
PSU-130$
Corsair h50- 60$ bought almost a year and half ago
Asus xonard2-100 bought a year ago.
Antec 300- 50$ bought 2 yrs ago
Bluray drives-60 each
Logitech z5500-300$ bought 2 yrs ago
Razer mamba-115$ baought 2 yrs ago but price is still similar
Total about 3100-3200$

I mostly use it for movies and gaming.So, I dont use a monitor. It is connected to my 47inch LG TV.

Config is great
But I think they deserve a better cam! :)
Thanks I just used m iphone4 for pictures. I do have panasonic fz18 though I rarely use it.

Brilliant specs minus that chassis. Congrats!

PS: Are you settled in the US? Wondering how would you lurk this rig back to India, just in case! :)

Brilliant specs minus that chassis. Congrats!

PS: Are you settled in the US? Wondering how would you lurk this rig back to India, just in case! :)
Thanks I was thinking the same thing and that's the only reason I haven't bought a new case. I can Sell the case and few hdds, speakers, corsair h50 and bring the rest in semi built state. It souldnt weigh a lot except for the psu. I am actually worried about bringing my bluray collection. I will probably throw all the cases and put the discs in cd covers. All those moves take a lot of space and I have bought a lot of movies since I took those pictures
Nice rig doc! Some more time with the cabling will give good results.
I can try one more time when I open it for cleaning in a few weeks. I was really tired the day I decided to assemble this as I had to disassemble my old PC first for the cabinet, clean and the assemble the new one. It took a few hrs.
The HCP series is made by delta.
I think there is a PSU review on TE by someone which has a link for checking the OEM builder of a power supply. I think the HCG series is build by Antec when I checked but I don't remember.

Back