Budget 51-70k Need advice for Gaming Build

Assuming you'd spend around 20K on your GPU and maybe 5K on cabinet, suggesting budget B550 boards from 10-12K range. Also assuming you're looking to overclock(? as you've included a CPU cooler).

Gigabyte B550M DS3H / Aorus Elite - Cheapest with VRM heat sink. Aorus is same board with better heat sink.
MSI B550M Pro-vdh WiFi - Best price-to-performance/features
Asrock B550M ITX/AC - ITX option (Just in case)

I have been considering a similar build recently and this is what I've finalised.

I have changed the cooler to your choice. I went with AG400 instead.

Your original build list shows OEM 5600, which is pricier and without stock cooler. So look into that.
PSU - Check PSU tier list here - https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/
SSD - Check the "SSD Endurance (TBW)" for SSDs in your budget, the higher the number the better.
This. I would suggest going with a cheaper case, as those come with more fans and will be easier to build in. But if a compact build is what you have in mind, then you can consider the AP201 or Zeb Woodan.
Check out Ant Esports Ice 311 MT or Deepcool Matrexx 40 3Fs.

NV2 is best used as secondary storage, as it's not that reliable and runs on an older controller. That PCIe Gen 4 is just a gimmick. Get WD SN570 or the Samsung 970 Evo.

PSU option is good but if you want, you can cheap out a little and get the XPG Pylon or Asus TUF Bronze.

Assuming you'd spend around 20K on your GPU and maybe 5K on cabinet, suggesting budget B550 boards from 10-12K range. Also assuming you're looking to overclock(? as you've included a CPU cooler).

Gigabyte B550M DS3H / Aorus Elite - Cheapest with VRM heat sink. Aorus is same board with better heat sink.
MSI B550M Pro-vdh WiFi - Best price-to-performance/features
Asrock B550M ITX/AC - ITX option (Just in case)
I have been considering a similar build recently and this is what I've finalised.

I have changed the cooler to your choice. I went with AG400 instead.

Your original build list shows OEM 5600, which is pricier and without stock cooler. So look into that.
PSU - Check PSU tier list here - https://cultists.network/140/psu-tier-list/
SSD - Check the "SSD Endurance (TBW)" for SSDs in your budget, the higher the number the better.
I've included CPU COOLER Seperately

This. I would suggest going with a cheaper case, as those come with more fans and will be easier to build in. But if a compact build is what you have in mind, then you can consider the AP201 or Zeb Woodan.
Check out Ant Esports Ice 311 MT or Deepcool Matrexx 40 3Fs.

NV2 is best used as secondary storage, as it's not that reliable and runs on an older controller. That PCIe Gen 4 is just a gimmick. Get WD SN570 or the Samsung 970 Evo.

PSU option is good but if you want, you can cheap out a little and get the XPG Pylon or Asus TUF Bronze.
Thanks about the case and SSD, I had samsung in mind, so no PCIE4 just going to go with Samsung.

The config looks excellent! For motherboard options, we suggest you look at B550m Pro-VDH Wifi. Furthermore, the AMD Ryzen 5 5600 CPU which you mentioned earlier could be found for a better price. We would suggest you take your time and scope the market before making any purchase. Happy computing! :)

Just one advice, choose 5600x at the same price for slightly higher clock speed and I think it is more tunable thus giving you higher or lower wattage as you need.
Apart from this if you can spend 70k as I can see, try building a AM5 build with the new 7600x. That will be higher performance obviously (you will be spending more than current build) but it will last longer since this chipset should be supported for till 2025 atleast, so after this 7600x you could upgrade the cpu one last time after 3 years or so for a new cpu without changing the mobo.

Back