Need advice on computer chassis

bansal98

Disciple
I am going to build a new PC and I want to start it by selecting the chassis first. My only requirement is that it should be able to hold at least 5 3.5" internal hard disks. The more the better. I've been looking at few of the Cooler Master designs but not sure if they are available in India here. Budget is about 9-10k. Thanks!!

swastikrj said:
what about CM HAF 932 ?

i guess its available in the market
Ok.

Can you please tell me what is the meaning of this:

5.25" Drive Bay 6 (without the use of exposed 3.5 inch drive bay)

3.5" Drive Bay 5 Hidden 1 Exposed (converted from one 5.25 inch drive bay)

bansal98 said:
Ok.

Can you please tell me what is the meaning of this:

5.25" Drive Bay 6 (without the use of exposed 3.5 inch drive bay) - There are 6 bays in the top which can accommodate cd-drives or some component which takes up a similar space.

3.5" Drive Bay 5 Hidden 1 Exposed (converted from one 5.25 inch drive bay) - There are 5 bays which can be used to store internal hard disks. An additional one can be used from a 5.25" bay using a 5.25" to 3.5" converter which is supplied with the enclosure.

I would second that,, cause as the days going the addon cards are getting bigger day by day HAF 932 is good and under 10K budget

eBRo

iyengar said:
I would second that,, cause as the days going the addon cards are getting bigger day by day HAF 932 is good and under 10K budget

eBRo
What HAF 932 is below 10K now :O

Back