Audio Need Help purchasing.

finally Mr. Amarbir have told me take a refund for the Fiio E7 sent for RMA.
So i have decieded to buy a fiio E9 and E7 from mp4nation as buying from amarbir will cost about 10k and from mp4nation just E7 and E9 costs 9k
Here's details

1 x Fiio E9 + Fiio E7 + Brainwavz M3 + Fiio L2 Combo $239.50
1 x Fiio E5 Portable Audio Amp **Always in Stock** $14.50
1 x Brainwavz M1 IEM Earphones $39.50
$293.50
Sub-Total:
$0.00
Free Standard Registered Airmail with Insurance - Worldwide (Free Registered Airmail - Worldwide - 4 - 14 transit days):
-$39.50
Discount Coupon: 0138bd33f1 :
-$3.00
Quantity Discount:
$251.00

I'll sell the E5 and M1 after recieving(so anyone who wanna buy then please contact me)

Now the problem is how to i pay them, i don't have credit card(can't have as i am a student) and i also can't buy via paypal.
So my plan is to make a paypal account and i need someone to transfer money in to my paypal account.
I need someone to do that for me, i'll transfer money to his account when i recieve username for my bank account (a week maybe).
Also i need to know the transfer charges, so i can calculate final amount.
or i pay someone and they pay via thier credit card(if above does not work/agreed).
Ps. the E5 deal is just for today i'll probably have to buy something else to make a total of 250$ to get the free M1.

the thing is, the whole package you are ordering is BIG, so its bound to get stuck in the customs , your best bet is to ask them to undervalue it to around 100 and mark it as electronics. so as to avoid heavy custom charges. then also expect delays....it WILL take time.

you really want the M3 or you are just buying it to raise the price. IMO the M2 bundle is great @199.95....i mean M2 for just 10 extra...while m3 for 40 extra above m2.

if you want to raise the price get a a Sflo2 instead it will surely sell at a good price ...then again customs

About the payment thing, cant help you. As i myself ask a very helpful friend of mine for payment abroad.

Rather than going through all these hassles, get from Amarbir. 10% extra isn't much and it brings you peace of mind and local warranty.

rite said:
Rather than going through all these hassles, get from Amarbir. 10% extra isn't much and it brings you peace of mind and local warranty.

+2. Unless the item is not available / the item is very costly in India / you are getting a used item in good condition, don't go for imports to save a few bucks. And if you do go for it, budget a bit for customs duty which is unpredictable.

kuki_295 said:
finally Mr. Amarbir have told me take a refund for the Fiio E7 sent for RMA.

So i have decieded to buy a fiio E9 and E7 from mp4nation as buying from amarbir will cost about 10k and from mp4nation just E7 and E9 costs 9k

Here's details

1 x Fiio E9 + Fiio E7 + Brainwavz M3 + Fiio L2 Combo $239.50

1 x Fiio E5 Portable Audio Amp **Always in Stock** $14.50

1 x Brainwavz M1 IEM Earphones $39.50

$293.50

Sub-Total:

$0.00

Free Standard Registered Airmail with Insurance - Worldwide (Free Registered Airmail - Worldwide - 4 - 14 transit days):

-$39.50

Discount Coupon: 0138bd33f1 :

-$3.00

Quantity Discount:

$251.00

I'll sell the E5 and M1 after recieving(so anyone who wanna buy then please contact me)

Now the problem is how to i pay them, i don't have credit card(can't have as i am a student) and i also can't buy via paypal.

So my plan is to make a paypal account and i need someone to transfer money in to my paypal account.

I need someone to do that for me, i'll transfer money to his account when i recieve username for my bank account (a week maybe).

Also i need to know the transfer charges, so i can calculate final amount.

or i pay someone and they pay via thier credit card(if above does not work/agreed).

Ps. the E5 deal is just for today i'll probably have to buy something else to make a total of 250$ to get the free M1.
Manjeet ,

I Will Sort This Out ,I Am Just Clearing Backlog .WAit For 1 to 2 Days OK .

its not 10% extra.

mp4nation has E7 + E9 + M2 + L2 all @ $200 without any discount

that means 200x46 = Rs. 9200

In india, from amarbir,

E7 = 6000

E7 = 2900 (the discounted price if you buy a bundle with M2)

M2 = 2800

L2 = 200

Total = Rs. 11,900

so its (11900-9200)/9200*100 = 29.34%

so thats 29.34 % above the amarbir rate, without discount! , if you get it above 250 i am sure the saving will be more than 50% with the discount coupon included.

its a great offer remember, few days back it was even better, but still good.

strategy said:
its not 10% extra.

In india, from amarbir,

E7 = 6000

M2 = 2800

L2 = 200

Total = Rs. 11,900

so thats 29.34 % above the amarbir rate, without discount! , if you get it above 250 i am sure the saving will be more than 50% with the discount coupon included.

But still I'd say that buying from within India would be better, as customs+delays make things a whole lot frustrating.

strategy said:
its not 10% extra.

In india, from amarbir,

E7 = 6000

M2 = 2800

L2 = 200

Total = Rs. 11,900

sir ,

Whats The Deal With The Discount Coupon .

Manjeet ,
I Will Sort This Out ,I Am Just Clearing Backlog .WAit For 1 to 2 Days OK .
Dude please decide one thing :S , i wasted 3-4 hour searching online of deals and trying to figure out ways to pay them.
I'll wait for two days :( . The wait is not that frustrating. But the thing which i don't like are the replys i got from last 3-4 weeks, i ask abhinav about any news/ update and he always said we'll check that this week and i didn't disturb him again till next week and got the same message again and again.
if you had just checked it once and even if it would have took a month after that i would have waited, no hurry for me. But don't make me ask you again and agian same thing, it feels like i am begging you to give a explanation.
I know you were busy from last few days but a email to fiio might take only about 5 mins i think.
I hope you'll sort it out in 2-3 days. :)

its not 10% extra.

In india, from amarbir,
E7 = 6000
M2 = 2800
L2 = 200

I agree that.
the discount coupon is for 5% or there's another one which give a free M1(about 40$) with purchase of 250$ which is about 20% of 9200Rs.
and i can later sell it for 30-40$ here maybe.
In fact i was mainly planning to get E7 and E9 only but the price of m2 and m3 with that combo are pretty nice so i thought of getting them too.
orignally i was planning to buy FA eterna from amarbir, but i was thinking of getting my bank account setup first so i don't have to go to the ICICI bank(i am just too lazy) but the eterna have been all sold out now, and there are no future plans from amarbir to get them again i guess.:(
I also want to avoid the customs etc.but lets see how it works out :)

how many times does that 100$(under value thing) trick work, anyone tried it?

how many times does that 100$(under value thing) trick work, anyone tried it?

All depends on the custom guys, they are very inconsistent in charging duty. there is a chance that no duty would be charged but nothing can be said for certain regarding Indian customs

Depends. As I mentioned in another thread, I was charged a grand 450 bucks for a headphone package declared at $15 as gift with a card wishing me Birthday inside. On the other hand, things with higher declared value have passed through without duty.

customs charge 30 % ( have heard) for audioproducts and 5% for electronics...just undervalue it to $100 and mark it as" electronics and amplifiers "

BTW my Sflo bundle was undervalued to 25 , passed without customs

strategy said:
customs charge 30 % ( have heard) for audioproducts and 5% for electronics...just undervalue it to $100 and mark it as" electronics and amplifiers "

BTW my Sflo bundle was undervalued to 25 , passed without customs
But it took 2 months I reckon, so the point is if available locally with a price difference of ~10-20% - buy it!

infact i would say 10-20 does not matter what matters is, the money. if i can save 3K thats a lot , even if its 10 %. and even if 500 is 50% i might not want to save it to avoid delay.!

strategy said:
infact i would say 10-20 does not matter what matters is, the money. if i can save 3K thats a lot , even if its 10 %. and even if 500 is 50% i might not want to save it to avoid delay.!
Yep, but since mp4nation does not ship via EMS to India and only via their Normal (Free) Post there are risks and delays involved. If not in a hurry, go ahead and order from mp4nation. BTW what is your location? You are good if you stay in Southern India but if you stay in Northern India, things will take more time as the shipment will go to Delhi customs

Since its insured mail you wouldn't have to worry much about parcel getting lost .It might take time (15-45 days) but it will eventually come .All you need to worry about it is the customs .Assuming MP4nation undervalues complete package to 100$(this could also mean insurance of only 100$ ) then customs will charge you max to max a duty of 1.5k or so(worst case-2k). Now you do the Maths and decide if its worth going for or not .

They take no responsibility if the parcel never reaches you though. Usually takes 7-10 days for S. India and 3-4 weeks for N. India (General observation)

strategy said:
bah ...My address was north india ...it reached after 2.5 months ..( after 1 failed delivery )
The M3 I have ordered took 9 days to leave HK, btw 1 failed delivery? You contacted them and they shipped it again?

Back