Laptops Netbook Ram: GSkill Vs Corsair?

surya_neo

Disciple
Hi Guys,

I am thinking of upgrading ram in Asus Eee pc 1215T(Currently it has a cheap single 2GB DDR3 1333 stick from Hynix)

Somebody suggested me to get Corsair CMSO4GX3M1A1333C9.

Looked for the best deal I could get from online shops and this is the one I could get:

Corsair CMSO4GX3M1A1333C9 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Notebook Memory for 3249/- from Techshop.in

I could also find another one from GSkill for 2650/-from Primeabgb.com:

Gskill Laptop ram for 2650/-

Which one should I go for?
Will I get any performance benefit from Corsair.

PS: I am using Windows Ultimate 64bit

You cannot really expect any 'performance benefits' from a Netbook no matter what brand memory you opt for.

I would suggest you opt for the Gskill ones only to save some money in the upgrade.

:)

Just a small heads up. Been using G-Skill RAM on my desktop & already got it replaced 3 times in the last 10 months (Assembled the whole PC in April 2010). And I'm still plagued with random hungs & browser crashes.
Gonna get a Corsair sometime soon.
Save yourself the trouble the first time ! :p

no you wont get better performance from corsair.most ddr3 ram sticks have chips from hynix,elpida or samsung sold by corsair,pny,a-data. Your rams must be running at a lower speed in your netbook. Even on i3/i5 it runs on 1066Mhz

i would be selling 2GB DDR3 1333mhz soon,let me know if you need it

If you have 2 GB of RAM in your netbook, no point installing better RAM chips. The proccy lags a lot and will continue to do so..

These are words from personal exp.

Back