Budget 20-25K New Android phone budget 25k approx

Ankur.J

Game Guy
Disciple
1. Budget?
A: 25k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: ??? Donno much about this
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Want quality brands, quality service
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Should be decent
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: ???
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Every limit to push
10. Any other requirements?
A: Need urgently help me.
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Nexus 4??

Nexus 4 is good. Just get a protective case for it and hope you are fine with the 16 GB limit. Some people with a lot of media collection could find that 16 GB very limiting.

Thank you for the replies guys.
I am just curious if Note 2 will come under 25k?? If it comes then definitely will be very good for me.
S4 mini??
Also curious whether the recent 100$ price drop will decrease price in India too??

One more question I have is, is the Nexus 7 32 GB, 3G, available at 20k good for my use??

Thank you for the replies guys.
I am just curious if Note 2 will come under 25k?? If it comes then definitely will be very good for me.
S4 mini??
Also curious whether the recent 100$ price drop will decrease price in India too??

One more question I have is, is the Nexus 7 32 GB, 3G, available at 20k good for my use??

Oh o thought it was approx 25k and not under 25k, Note will cost approx 28.5k, I think u wanted to say the 100$ price drop on Nexus 4 ? if yes i think it will not affect the Indian price, Also u want a phone or a Tablet ?

My budget is approx 25k, I cannot go above it. I asked locally Note 2 cost 32k. So it is way out of my budget. Will note 3 release bring down cost??
Yea I was talking about the Nexus 4 price drop.
I am mainly looking for a phone. But I thought I could use Nexus 7 for Android usage and other small phone for calling and stuff??

http://www.tradus.com/samsung-galax...medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=aff-IA-cuelinks

Use Gv Code "MOBILE6" to get Extra 6% Off. Maximum of Rs 2000.
arrow_right.gif

We don't know if it'll come to India at all. The Nexus 4 was brought in by LG, not by Google and only after the worldwide sales figures were already in the millions. It's too soon to tell whether either of them will take the initiative with the Nexus 5.

Unless you can import right after launch, don't count on the N5 here anytime soon. Of course, they can surprise us, but the new N7 isn't available in the Indian Play Store yet either. India just doesn't seem to be on Google's priority list.

As for the Nexus 4 itself, the price drop in the US will not change anything here. It appears as if Google dropped the price merely to clear out stocks before the Nexus 5 is announced - The 8GB is sold out in the US and will not be available again. The N4 is still an amazing device though. The camera isn't the best, no expandable storage and you will probably have to charge the device every night but if these aren't big concerns for you, I'm sure you will be very happy with it. It's extremely fluid and responsive.

You cant use the Nexus 7 3G to make voice calls! If you are looking for a tab'ish device with voice calling, the Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 inch is good! Very comfortable and lightweight.
If a tab is something that you dont want, the Nexus 4 is a very logical choice! If you are ok with non expandable memory and an average camera then go for the nexus 4. Do remember to buy a protective case for it also, its more delicate than other handsets in this range. If you want something more durable, then the S4 mini is in your range. Also i believe with a little digging around you should be able to find a Galaxy S3 for around 25k or the Note 2 with some coupons!

Hello
I am selling Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos i9192 in almost new condition with all accessories and 1 year warranty.
Also giving all extra accessories like 8GB Sd Card, ROCK S View Case & Screen Guard and One Screen Guard already installed.
I am expecting 24K free shipping through DTDC Plus.
There are no usage marks and in extreme condition and only 17 days old.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Regards

Back