Audio new ear phones from USA

bsd

Disciple
hi guys, my firend is going to USA for office work, i am thinking about buying a earphones for my NOKIA N79 and itouch. can u guys tell me a good headset with in a range of 25$ to 50$.

If you can extend your budget then either SuperFi 5 or Monster Turbine (Vanilla) or the brand which makes Eterna, DDM etc and stuff.

^ i gotta agree with him ...if you are in US ...get grado!! :p
that will work wih the touch well wont they ...

BUT asking a person with budget of 30-50 to extend his budget by 30 more ...is a lot!

well 30 to 50$ is the budget, because i think earphone cost less when compare to same set here in india.

thats old talk ....most earphones here are priced on par with their international pricing. ...cause most of the barands ( new and small ) have authorised dealer in india

Save your money and get a JVC Marshmellows :D Not kidding , tried them sometime back and they sound insanely amazing for the price. If you really want to spend 40-50$ look at the Brainwavz M2, MEE elec M6 etc. But the MEE are available for close to US price in India with local warranty. If you can extend your budget , theres Monster Turbines as well. Or maybe you could wait till December for some insane sale :p

EVEN the UE box costs $19 ...his budget is 25-50!! :p

leave your friend ...order M2 ...it will reach you in a month though ( or get it from ambir @2700+tax +shipping...right?)

Back