New surface for my mouse.

The feet of my MX Revolution were wearing out so i thought of getting a good mouse pad and after all your suggestions came to a conclusion of buying Steel Series QCK.

I got the medium sized from Amarbir for Rs. 700.

The pad is very good and gliding the mouse over it is real fun.

These are the pics.

The Packing.

The pad

The pad with my mouse over it

Hi ,

I Am so Happy you Liked The Pad And Liked My Service Too ,Its funny That i Have Never Tried Any Mousing surface Myself "Shame on me " ,I will Take a Steelseries QCK Back Home And Do the Honours Tommorow .I think the Xtrac Mousing surfaces Are also Nice ,They Are Popular in US of A

Hi ,
I Am so Happy you Liked The Pad And Liked My Service Too ,Its funny That i Have Never Tried Any Mousing surface Myself "Shame on me " ,I will Take a Steelseries QCK Back Home And Do the Honours Tommorow .I think the Xtrac Mousing surfaces Are also Nice ,They Are Popular in US of A

Ya I liked you service and i unexpectedly got it in 2days and the packing was also very well done.:eek:hyeah:
Nice dealing with you.:hap2:

DriftKingNT said:
The feet of my MX Revolution were wearing out so i thought of getting a good mouse pad and after all your suggestions came to a conclusion of buying Steel Series QCK.
I got the medium sized from Amarbir for Rs. 700.
The pad is very good and gliding the mouse over it is real fun.

These are the pics.

The Packing.

The pad

The pad with my mouse over it

Congrats dude I mite get it too!...is it that good?!!

Back