(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2GB DDR2 800 Mhz Corsair RAM AND XFX 8800GT 512 MB GPU

BIKeINSTEIN said:
(1) 2 sticks in one packet- proper twin2X matched pair RAM kit?
2K easily or little more. :)

(2) 3K-3.5K?
One member managed to sell his Gigabyte 8800GT with one year warranty left for 3.5K recently,
and one guy sold his unused but 6-months old XFX 9800GT with 2.5 yrs warranty left for 4K iirc. :)

Thanks for your reply :)

OverlorD said:
I have a Asus P5Q motherboard, its warranty expires on November 2011. So quite a lot of warranty left.

Also on the list the Foxconn DG33M04 motherboard, with no warranty.

Any suggestions people?
Which version of the P5Q board is it? There are several variants such as the P5Q Pro, P5Q-C, P5Q-E etc. You should ideally get about 3.8~4.5k depending on what variant it is.

Is the Foxconn board an OEM one? Perhaps about ~1-1.2k considering Gigabyte G31 boards retail for as low as 1.6k in the second hand market.

malhotraraul said:
Brought at the end of 2007,

out of warranty but works like charm,

do not use it much, just lying around,

how much can i expect ???

specs attached

dv9507tx.jpg

Atleast 15k-17K, if the condition is really good as you say

Well have a 5yr old Altec Casing, Motherboard - Asus A8N SLI, 512MB DDR1 Ram, AMD 2 GHz processor. Thats all i'm willing to sell. No GFX card, no HDD. They are in working condition. What can i realistically expect. None of them are covered under warranty.

I have currently been quoted a resale value of 1500. Is that over/under priced or correctly priced ?? Thanks !! :)

VinayaK said:
Well have a 5yr old Altec Casing, Motherboard - Asus A8N SLI, 512MB DDR1 Ram, AMD 2 GHz processor. Thats all i'm willing to sell. No GFX card, no HDD. They are in working condition. What can i realistically expect. None of them are covered under warranty.

I have currently been quoted a resale value of 1500. Is that over/under priced or correctly priced ?? Thanks !! :)
A little underpriced IMO. Did you mean Antec casing? What model is it? Are you bundling the power supply along with it? If so, what make is it? The entire system should fetch you at least ~2.5k IMO. Makes for a complete download rig minus the hard drive. Is the northbridge heatsink fan intact?

Yes Antec casic sorry. Yes Im giving away the power supply too.

The fan on motherboard (NBridge) has died. I have put an external small fan over it now.

Which make, I do not recollect. Any idea where to sell to get a reasonable deal?

Please give your suggestion --

Intel e4500 + Asus P5Q mobo + 2 x 1 Gb DDR2 + 80 GB HDD + DVD Writer + Cabinet + PSU + 15 Inch CRT + KB + mouse (optical)

I am looking to sell in all in one go, anybody can use it as download rig, all working no warranty

VinayaK said:
Yes Antec casic sorry. Yes Im giving away the power supply too.

The fan on motherboard (NBridge) has died. I have put an external small fan over it now.

Which make, I do not recollect. Any idea where to sell to get a reasonable deal?

You could try selling it in our forums itself. What power supply is it btw? Was it bundled with the case itself?

malhotraraul said:
Tell me you joking, RIGHT ????
Sorry buddy, but people hesitate to buy a 2nd hand Laptops. I saw someone said that you can get 15-17k. If you get that then it would be wonder. Good luck with that.

malhotraraul said:
Brought at the end of 2007,
out of warranty but works like charm,
do not use it much, just lying around,
how much can i expect ???

specs attached

dv9507tx.jpg
shravank30 said:
Atleast 15k-17K, if the condition is really good as you say
17" widescreenscreen, decent onboard gfx, 2GB 667, 240GB (or 250GB?), remote and Genuine OS, etc?
I say 20K easily or maybe more.
Some recent sales were looking at 20K for a much lower configs recently iirc.
VinayaK said:
Well have a 5yr old Altec Casing- model?
Motherboard Asus A8N SLI- faulty SB hsf? 800-1K max
512MB DDR1 Ram - 400-500/-
AMD 2 GHz processor- single core? 550-700 dual core? 1200-1300/- with stock hsf
Thats all i'm willing to sell. No GFX card, no HDD. They are in working condition. What can i realistically expect. None of them are covered under warranty.

I have currently been quoted a resale value of 1500. Is that over/under priced or correctly priced ??
A lil lower than the sum of all prices for cpu+MOBO+RAM as a combo discount, esp if selling to some genuine end-user and not any dealer.
Cabinet+psu price to be decided after you post model numbers. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
17" widescreenscreen, decent onboard gfx, 2GB 667, 240GB (or 250GB?), remote and Genuine OS, etc?

I say 20K easily or maybe more.

Some recent sales were looking at 20K for a much lower configs recently iirc.

I guess this laptop series came with 2HDD bays. My friend had 2 80GB HDD's. So it should be 2 120GB HDD's :)

How much for-

Corsair VX450- less than a year old- used for 3-4 months only.

Corsair VX450- 1 yr 3 months old. rmaed some months back and lying unused.

E7200- 2 years old approx.

Biostar TPower I45 mobo- 2 years old approx.

Logitech QuickCam E5300 Plus- 1 year old, 1 month used at the most

ujas said:
I wanna sell my ipod touch 2nd Gen. 8gb with scratchguard and cover and ep630 headphones with original packing. how much to expect (bought in nov 08 from alfa . i have bill) also, I wanna sell my HTC tattoo with bill and 6 months warranty with all accessories and box intact. please let me know if any one wants.. reason for selling is i got the soundmagic pl30 and the iphone.
Hey, how come there are no takers for my stuff ?... please can any one give me suggestion so i can put it up on ebay.

ujas said:
I wanna sell my HTC tattoo with bill and 6 months warranty with all accessories and box intact.

Buddy there was no FS Thread in Memebrs market for your HTC Tatto, anyway the new one costs 13.5.K around dont know for how much you bought for or when you bought for,

eBro

Warranty is out, may be costed 7-8K when you bought, but you have mentioned repair, and its 19", may be it can fetch 3K or less

eBro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back