Nokia 3310/3315

Status
Not open for further replies.

tejo

Disciple
Preferably with its original case and a charger. Mint condition would be perfect. Willing to pay upto 1.5k if the phone is in good condition. Mumbai sellers preferred.

In case your memory fails you heres a picture of the phone i want

nokia3310.jpg

I am not smart enough to handle smart phones and besides that this phone can also be used as a weapon.. would you throw your iphone at a potential attacker? Not interested in your 2300. thx

sorry for OT but i think this model has a unique feature of editing emergency call numbers so if u want unlimited calls you can have those for free :bleh:

Not sure whether it works but actually i had seen a guy in my class do that magic 2-3 yrs back with a dead sim inserted.

siril_k said:
sorry for OT but i think this model has a unique feature of editing emergency call numbers so if u want unlimited calls you can have those for free :bleh:

Not sure whether it works but actually i had seen a guy in my class do that magic 2-3 yrs back with a dead sim inserted.
It won't work mate..... Impossible....

Here in India, even the emergency numbers don't connect if u don't have a balance...... forget other user edited numbers......!!!

Lolzzz :p

Hi

I have 3315 with Orig Box + charger & Inst booklet, It was always kept in Weather cover- will give that too. Hardly used as mostly used as s/by phone. COndition is like new.

Am at Mumbai. PM me if thi meets your reqt.

Cheers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back