Nokia 6500 Slide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a Nokia 6500 Slide.its bout 1yr 1month old.hav all original accessories:
1>Charger,
2>Data Cable
3>TV Out Cable
4>Manual & CD
5>Headset
6>Original Box & Bill

dont hav the 256MB MicroSD card.my frnd lost it.its my frnd's fone.he didnt use it much cuz its a S40 fone.

Fone is i very gud condition.

here r the pics:

Price is negotiable but all negotiations to be strictly done thru PM.No LOWBALLING in thread.

Phone recieved but disappointed by the condition ....sorting it out with the seller .... hope everything turns out well

Asked seller for a modest 300 bucks refund .. he tells me that he will refund 200 bucks instead (after 14 days since his friend who is the owner of the phone was out of station) .....accepted the 200 bucks since this has gone way too long to my liking .....

I have given him a neutral rating since I din't like his explanation that neither he nor his friend is aware of the big crack the phone's body has, the pics of which is being attached below :

mmwv0z.jpg

nvdzy9.jpg

He had guaranteed me that there was nothing wrong with the phone's condition but later told he was not aware of it as he has not seen it.

Personally I would not like to deal with hellgate again. :no:
For others, absolutely make sure what you are getting into by asking all the questions you have and demanding better pics before finalizing the buy decision. I trusted the seller too much and thats why this happened.
A really disappointing experience overall.

Thank you all.

Mods can close this thread now.

You asked for only 300/- bucks refund and seller said 200/- only. :S

You should have returned the phone and sought full refund imho coz he claimed it's in a very good condition and a crack is not. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back