nvida 3d vision now aviable in india(ViewSonic and Alienware)

These two models have been out for a while with viewsonic being in market for longer.

Pricing was close to 25k-26k for Dell, and 21k for viewsonic.

Not really worth the price to be honest.

the samsung 2233rz costs ~22k i believe. then add 200$ for the nvidia 3d vision kit which you will have to import.

as for not being worth the price, that's debatable. a few friends of mine who have 3d vision claim that it is the single greatest upgrade they have ever made to their gaming experience.

I've played around with the kit and in simple words, its mind blowing :)

in terms of vfm, that is soemthing up for debate.. its new technology give it a year or two to mature and it should get better :)

It definitely is a better choice than getting a fermi or a 5970 :)

spindoctor said:
the samsung 2233rz costs ~22k i believe. then add 200$ for the nvidia 3d vision kit which you will have to import.

as for not being worth the price, that's debatable. a few friends of mine who have 3d vision claim that it is the single greatest upgrade they have ever made to their gaming experience.

3D Vision Kit is available locally. I almost bought it along with that alienware monitor. Kit was under 9 grands which is not bad considering international price.

But then blowing up that much cash on a TN panel didnt feel right. I did get chance to take a demo of 3D vision, and its amazing for the games where it works. It definitely has a future, but we need better monitors than these and that will take some time.

Watching movies on TN is no fun to be honest. Specially when you have tasted VA or IPS panels :no:

Back