Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Re: Steam - Ongoing deals thread

Problem with Deals4Download is its very inconsistent.

For example today "Assassins Creed 2 Deluxe Edition" is currently cheapest on GG ($4.99). Yet Deals4Download doesnt even list it in spite of including Gamersgate in the selection list. It does however find it on Amazon and Steam both of which are priced higher. This is not the first time I have noticed this sort of error on the site.

I prefer Didimatic myself as it tends to have fewer errors and is more consistent.

Price comparisons and sales information for Direct2Drive, GamersGate, GOG, Impulse and Steam :: Provided by Didimatic.com

Whats I like about Didimatic is that you can login and save your game preferences so that it remembers what games you don't want to track thereby reducing unnecessary clutter in the listings.

Hey guys i need your help urgently and forgive me for putting this on a very short notice. The steam summer sale is ending today in approximately 2 1/2 hrs and it has the PC version of GTA4 complete edition @ 75% off for USD9.99 which comes around to ~Rs.460. I am a big GTA series fan and completed GTA3, Vice city and San Andreas several times over and love them very much. So i need your advice in deciding to whether grab the offer or let it go and wait for the same to come around some other day.

Here are some points to consider,

* My PC set up currently falls short of the requirements to run GTA4, and it would take me another 3 to 4 months to upgrade my CPU/RAM/MOBO. I already have a decent GPU in HIS HD 5750 1 GB and a CORSAIR VX 450w PSU.

* Downloading a huge file will not be a problem since i would be doing it over several days from 2AM to 8AM.

Please clear my dilemma.

It wont get cheaper than this in another 4-5 months, look at the prices of GTA-SA , you should get it now , this sells for around 1k in India.

anprav said:
Hey guys i need your help urgently and forgive me for putting this on a very short notice. The steam summer sale is ending today in approximately 2 1/2 hrs and it has the PC version of GTA4 complete edition @ 75% off for USD9.99 which comes around to ~Rs.460. I am a big GTA series fan and completed GTA3, Vice city and San Andreas several times over and love them very much. So i need your advice in deciding to whether grab the offer or let it go and wait for the same to come around some other day.

Here are some points to consider,

* My PC set up currently falls short of the requirements to run GTA4, and it would take me another 3 to 4 months to upgrade my CPU/RAM/MOBO. I already have a decent GPU in HIS HD 5750 1 GB and a CORSAIR VX 450w PSU.

* Downloading a huge file will not be a problem since i would be doing it over several days from 2AM to 8AM.

Please clear my dilemma.
dude, nothing to think about. Just get it now. It will not get cheaper than this.

@Anprav: Just buy it without second thoughts. Download the game and keep it's backup. You can play it when you upgrade the rest of your PC. Currently your GPU is sufficient to enjoy this game. I don't think this game will get much cheaper.

Re: Crysis Complete Pack for $24.99 on steam, only for monday(today)

nice deals @ steam,
downloaded TF2 free and purchased Magicka for just 3.39 $. A fun game if u have frends playing along wid u..

Dont know , i already bought it in the steam summer sale but never played yet , maybe the bad score is because it is not like the other games in the series but many still like the game .

Already answered above by freaky

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Choose "Credit cards via Moneybookers" for payment

Back