Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

....isn't the Christmas Sale supposed to start tonite? There will be lotsa deals starting out if it does indeed start tonite. Look for for that guys....

^^Yup , its supposed to start today! :)

I hope they dont have any good deals, as i dont want to buy any more games thats just going into my backlog! :p

The Santa Deal is here !!!

Just Cause 1 and 2 66%

Rift 75%

Singularity 75%

Portal+Portal 2 75%

Metro 2033 75%

Sam and Max 75%

Amnesia Dark Descent 75%

Fable 3 75%

Max Payne 1 and 2 75%

off :D

Plus package deals and publisher deals !!

Just Cause 1 and 2 66%

Rift 75%

Singularity 75%

Portal+Portal 2 75%

Metro 2033 75%

Sam and Max 75%

Amnesia Dark Descent 75%

Fable 3 75%

Max Payne 1 and 2 75%

...added those to to my cart will think about it and decide once back from work...

^Also, can you believe the grand prize?! EVERY ****ING GAME ON STEAM!!!:S

You can imagine the guy who wins it. I dont think he can finish it even he keeps playing games for the rest of his life. :no:

Wanted to grab orcs must die and the dlcs. Late from wrk and forgot about it. Remembered just before i was about to sleep, checked and deal ended 30 mins before. :( ... Setting reminders from now on :)

H_D said:
Today i went on steam store to buy CS1.6 but my payment was discarded and i was using mastercard debit card.

Anyone?

only credit cards and some visa debit cards work.

ask one of our online members who has cc to buy it as a gift and send it to you. then you can pay to them using bank transfer.

_

krugur said:
Wanted to grab orcs must die and the dlcs. Late from wrk and forgot about it. Remembered just before i was about to sleep, checked and deal ended 30 mins before. :( ... Setting reminders from now on :)

Dont worry, there is a good chance it might come back on the last day.

Had a spare 3.5 USD in my steam wallet that I put in long ago for activating TF2 premium account. Purchased Poker Night at the Inventory in the sale. :D

DigitalDude said:
only credit cards and some visa debit cards work.

ask one of our online members who has cc to buy it as a gift and send it to you. then you can pay to them using bank transfer.

_
Can you refer me someone who can do that? I am ready to pay full charges it cost them for buying from steam. :)

H_D said:
Can you refer me someone who can do that? I am ready to pay full charges it cost them for buying from steam. :)

my cc is blocked after multiple mini transactions in the android sale... 'pretttt' helped me long ago, just post here or see who is online in this thread and pm them

_

guys i've got a spare dota2 invite.. i can trade it for counter-strike 1.6( its only 4.99$on steam but i dont have a credit card :s)!

Back