PES 2011 & FIFA 11 PC Demo

whatsinaname

Skilled
Both demos came out yesterday. Has anyone tried them? Any impressions?

PES 2011 Demo Link: http://dl.pes2011.konamionline.com/p...S2011_Demo.exe

FIFA 11 Demo Link: http://static.cdn.ea.com/fifa/u/f/fifa11_pc_demo_EU.zip

I installed the PES 2011 demo and the first few games left me with a positive impression.

The new passing mechanic is brilliant. The new animations for shooting, dribbling etc improve the response time tremendously. Looks great as well.

Will download the FIFA 11 Demo tonight and see how that is. (All reports indicate it is somewhere between the console versions of FIFA 10 and FIFA WC.) It is finally using the next gen engine though.

I downloaded FIFA 11 it is awesome....EA introduced nextgen gameplay 1st time in pc version....you just feel adrenaline all the time:).....I cant get my hands off from my controller........

How is PES 11???played 10,it was slow and dull...Is PES'11 got tweaks it needed to beat FIFA'11??

shaplus said:
I downloaded FIFA 11 it is awesome....EA introduced nextgen gameplay 1st time in pc version....you just feel adrenaline all the time:).....I cant get my hands off from my controller........

How is PES 11???played 10,it was slow and dull...Is PES'11 got tweaks it needed to beat FIFA'11??
FIFA 11 PC = FIFA 10 PS3 and I played FIFA 10 on the PS3 quite a lot. (Semi Manual passing, Manual through balls). And I prefer PES 2011 I think. After the first couple of weeks, FIFA 10 got frustrating because all the teams played similarly and all the goals scored were similar. PES 2011 looks like it has a lot of potential. I haven't played FIFA 11 on the PS3 but I have hopes for it going by what everyone else seems to be saying about it.

just downloaded it day before yesterday and fifa 11 is awesome

the gameplay is very smooth and awesome graphics and yeah i m playing it at 1920x1080 resolution without any lag using my inbuilt gpu :p

swastikrj said:
just downloaded it day before yesterday and fifa 11 is awesome

the gameplay is very smooth and awesome graphics and yeah i m playing it at 1920x1080 resolution without any lag using my inbuilt gpu :p

You are not serious. are you??

FIFA 11 is too awesome ! Have been playing it for a long time, and the FPS is very stable and the game looks gorgeous on 1920*1080 :D

I think i'm gonna preorder this one on the PC :p

Hey guys, I have a query for you. One of my friend is gonna upgrade his machine. Currently he has a Pentium D. He will mainly play FIFA 11 / PES at max quality @ 1280x1024 . I advised him for a 5670 and a core 2 duo ( his mobo is capable for c2d ). Is that be enough for FIFA 11 considering the new game uses the next gen engine ? Inputs especially from 5670 users and FIFA11 demo players are most welcome. :)

How is this compared to the Fifa 2011 on the PS3? I always played Fifa on PC but the last 2 years they felt outdated compared to the PS3 version, hence I am askin'. If it is actually Fifa 2010 PS3= Fifa 2011 PC then I can't wait for the PS3 version of 2011 wonder what that would be like, and newson that if the PS3 version has a demoout on PSN or something?

sabby said:
Hey guys, I have a query for you. One of my friend is gonna upgrade his machine. Currently he has a Pentium D. He will mainly play FIFA 11 / PES at max quality @ 1280x1024 . I advised him for a 5670 and a core 2 duo ( his mobo is capable for c2d ). Is that be enough for FIFA 11 considering the new game uses the next gen engine ? Inputs especially from 5670 users and FIFA11 demo players are most welcome. :)
if what swastikrj says (yeah i m playing it at 1920x1080 resolution without any lag using my inbuilt gpu) is right, you should have no problem with FIFA. :D

PES I'd say yes you will have no problem as i maxed the game with a 4670 on 1280*1024 on my old monitor + old card (HD 4670) and the PEs 11 engine is the same :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Infected said:
How is this compared to the Fifa 2011 on the PS3? I always played Fifa on PC but the last 2 years they felt outdated compared to the PS3 version, hence I am askin'. If it is actually Fifa 2010 PS3= Fifa 2011 PC then I can't wait for the PS3 version of 2011 wonder what that would be like, and newson that if the PS3 version has a demoout on PSN or something?
Its kinda FIFA 10.5 for the PC, its better than the PS3 version of FIFA 10, but not as good as the FIFA 11 on PS3. (It borrows somethings from the WC 2010 game too).

Aman27deep said:
if what swastikrj says (yeah i m playing it at 1920x1080 resolution without any lag using my inbuilt gpu) is right, you should have no problem with FIFA. :D

PES I'd say yes you will have no problem as i maxed the game with a 4670 on 1280*1024 on my old monitor + old card (HD 4670) and the PEs 11 engine is the same :)
Ok,thanks for the reply. But he was saying that the recommended system for FIFA 11 is c2d 2.4GHz + 8800GT and that is why I was wondering whether he would be able to play it maxed out @ 1280x1024 on a 5670. And btw, if he upgrades to 5670, will the current pentium d suffice or a c2d will be required ?

Downloaded the EA's FIFA 11 demo and played the game, graphics looks great but what the hell with this Xbox controller as the default one for PC ?!@$% The main reason i don't play PES is its controls looks like a console modded and not a keyboard (pc) original, any idea whether the controls will be the same even in the final game??

thegame said:
Downloaded the EA's FIFA 11 demo and played the game, graphics looks great but what the hell with this Xbox controller as the default one for PC ?!@$% The main reason i don't play PES is its controls looks like a console modded and not a keyboard (pc) original, any idea whether the controls will be the same even in the final game??
With the 360 degree movement and passing, there is no way you will get a full experience of present day football games without use of a controller.

After a few days, I will have to say I am extremely pleased with PES 2011. The individuality of the players is amazing. As is the new passing system, which is a perfect balance of Semi-Assisted passing with the option to change to full manual controls on the fly (Hold L2 and all controls are changed to Full Manual). Top Player is tough, tougher than on the last three installments of the game. The tactics menu is deep with a large number of options. The keepers are much better than in the last few versions. The one negative is how faster player are always caught up by defenders even after they have gone past them. Hopefully that will be tweaked before the final release. Can not wait!

In PES 2011, my players become tired very fast. By 30-35 minutes their energy bar is usually in red whereas in PES 10, I could manage without subs till the 65th-70th minute. Am I sprinting too much? :p

Back