Budget 20-25K Phone with Cyanogen Mod support having large battery capacity

Hi All,
Looking for an Android with Cyanogen Mod support so that I could continue expecting updates even if the OEM stops supporting the device. The main requirement is a good screen and a very good battery life which would atleast last a day (my usage is mentioned below).
Questions:-
1. Budget?
A: <25k
2. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: 5MP+ , Should have Flash
3. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Mails, internet, movies, whatsapp. Very light on gaming. Camera and calls are generally pretty occassional! :D
4. Any other requirements?
A: MAINLY, looking for one with greatest battery life. 3000 mAh + would be preferred. Dual Sim phones would be an added bonus

Please give me your suggestions!

Thanks

If you are predetermined about rooting and flashing than my suggestion is to go for non-branded but critically acclaimed phones( like from Gionee or huawei)
I suggest you to look at Gionee E6

I forgot to add that I currently own a Galaxy Nexus. I guess, from the suggestions above (like S3 for example) it would be better to stick to the same phone, and buy a bigger battery pack (3800mAh perhaps). Besides considering the popularity of the Galaxy Nexus and more than decent config, it would be supported for a year or more by the modding community.

Back