FS: Home Audio Video Pioneer speakers for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

spirovious

Disciple
Hi friends,

I have new Pioneer SP-BS21-LR (single pair) & SP-C21 Center Channel for sale.These speakers need to introduction as thay are very poppular. They are under warranty & good sounding HT system.They can be paired easily with any of the current AVR lines(Denon,Onkyo,Yamaha,Pioneer). They are packed in boxes & so the photos are with them.

Pioneer SP-BS21-LR-

SP-C21 Center-

Current local price of this combo it Rs.18000 or more. I am selling it for Rs.17000 (fixed).Local buyers are preferred as shipping will be at buyer's risk adding extra cost. Interested members can PM me.
Thanks.

Still available,if one need to add extra speakers(say pioneer surround OR Towers)I can help you to get better price than available in Mumbai with Bill & warranty.
So those who are serious to build HT,you have a good opportunity.

Reason for sale?

Have they been used before? Or are they remaining inside the sealed boxes? If they have been opened out of the boxes, you are requested to post snaps of the units.

PS: I am not interested. These have to be mentioned as per the rules of the forum.

You haven't mentioned the reason for sale yet. If the seal was broken, you are required to post the snaps of the units as per the rules. You need not take out the units from the boxes for the snaps.

You haven't mentioned the reason for sale yet. If the seal was broken, you are required to post the snaps of the units as per the rules. You need not take out the units from the boxes for the snaps.
I want to get another speaker band which I will like at my home.I liked same speakers at friends house & so bought it,but my AVR doesnt correct room issues properly,so need to change.Speakers are brand new(open boxed)without any damage & try to post pics when I take out from boxes.

Pioneer 5.1 HT package can be arranged for Rs.40000 with boxed packed BS21 another paine & Subwoofer.Rest will be the earlier package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back