Planning to get Optimus 2X

thegame

Adept
Hi all,

Lost my good old O1 P500 and need to get a new one.. Since am an Androider/Androidian:D wanted to get a >4inch phone and saw this deal and am really tempted.

LG Optimus 2X P990 | eBay

Was thinking of Xperia arc (22k from Flipkart) but the above 2x deal is so sweet:hap2:

I tried to use the Gift code but none are working.. :( Cool Gifts this summer on eBay
please let me know if there is any voucher/coupon code to make the deal more sweeter:p

buddingwhizkid said:
Search for winter coupons

actually the summer coupons(link not updated summer=winter :)) are the winter ones.. Cool Gifts this summer on eBay

when i use them it says the below message, btw is the 2x deal eligible for this? but the deals page says its for all purchases..

"Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code EBAYWINT04 cannot be used for the item(s) you are purchasing. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment."

comp@ddict said:
:hap2:
Wish I cud get one/

Congrats!!!

Thanks for all your suggesstions mate!!:clap: and even i wish you get one or the best one:D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

boogeyman said:
Congrats! Excellent timing, its now sold out.

Yesteday when I bought, he had sold 10. Today its 25!!! I'm guessing he is out of stock now.

:) since the seller is from Chennai and me too from Chennai, i tried calling his mobile no but no response.. just wanted to see if i could get the phone in person as I don't have any phone now:) and today around 1pm there were 8 available and by the time i booked it came to 2..

[attachment=10586:17535.attach]

Got my Optimus 2x delivered on Friday and am just loving the beautiful 4inch display :).. really happy to get this beauty (display) and the beast (power house) for 18k!!

Special thanks to boogeyman (hope you got yours shipped), comp@ddict (for supporting O2x all the way:) and coolsap for the ebay link (below thread) and to all...

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/lg-optimus-2x-for-19k-203622-2.html

Actually i was with the 2.2 Froyo for a while and didn't find any lag or delay.. tried playing Angry birds, DART game, video and songs and other apps (multitasking) and also no restarts so far.. Have upgraded to GB and the version is 2.3.4..

Now need a help regarding the case and screen protector..

For screen protector, am getting this one from Amzer Buy Amzer Anti-Glare Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth For LG Optimus 2X P990 at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Regarding case, have not used anything so far, again the previous mobiles I had were 3.2inch (screen) or less and was not interested in protecting them :) but 2x looks big and sexy:p so anyone who is having O2x and also a case for it, please post your suggestions.. or even others as i guess only the design is different for the mobiles whereas the build and quality are the same for all..

I want the case mainly to protect the back part of the phone as the screen protector should do the job to cover the display so therefore not interested in a bulky case..

How about this one -- Buy Amzer Silicone Skin Jelly Case - Black For LG Optimus 2X P990 at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 136
^ Congrats bro. Looks awesome.

Still haven't received mine :(

I was thinking of the exact same screen protector and case :D. Take a look at Yebhi too as they currently have more discounts going on. PC1624597F5Q is for 100 bucks off on 500. Letsbuy only has a stupid 5% off coupon at the moment which will just save you 25 bucks on 500 :p

Back