PlayStation 4 - News, Rumors & Speculations

Guys i just enquired about PS4 release here in planet m and they told me that it will be released here late december at a price tag of 40K :(

thats great / I'm getting mine in a few days. Did you buy any game from Indian Store yet ? Do i need a voltage convertor or normal one ? How are the graphics when compared to PS3 titles if you have played ?
Damn...I didn't think of the voltage rating in all the excitement. My model is CUH-1001A. It has a sticker on the outside saying 120V. I am currently in US, now I need to find out whether it will work! I didn't buy any games from India store yet.

Battlefield 4 is a huge improvement over BF3 in PS3. Also played Killzone. I find its graphics really good. Note that I have never played in any mid to high end PCs. My reference for graphics quality is my laptop and PS3. :)

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/08/ces-playstation-now-hands-on-impressions
Very very cheap act. Its sad to know that they will stoop down to such a low level. Atleast for those who have purchased these exclusive titles within first week of release date. Moreover a worst way to promote ps4 (& xbox one).
I really feel that the pirates were right. If they have guts then let the f**ers stream ps4 games too. No body should purchase a console now that would be a very good idea.

I was going to purchase PS4 at launch but the price made me think otherwise.. I'm waiting for watch dogs and may buy with it.. the launch titles didn't impressed me as i'm not FPS fan

I was going to purchase PS4 at launch but the price made me think otherwise.. I'm waiting for watch dogs and may buy with it.. the launch titles didn't impressed me as i'm not FPS fan

I think ppl should wait.. Unless you have extra money

Definitely price will go down

I will also consider the fact that we will not get a new Playstation for 10 years :). I will not purchase it for 2 years till I get enough exclusive games :)

^^10 years? The support you mean. There will definitely be a new PlayStation within the next 10 years; most probably within 6-7 years.

I am tempted to get PS4 as the difference in taiwan between them is 8K rs but I am only interested in exclusives so not sure which way to swing? PS: This will be my first console so tempted to go with PS4 but guess have to wait until the Playstation Now details are clear.

I am tempted to get PS4 as the difference in taiwan between them is 8K rs but I am only interested in exclusives so not sure which way to swing? PS: This will be my first console so tempted to go with PS4 but guess have to wait until the Playstation Now details are clear.

If you're in India, forget about Playstation Now at least for the next couple of years.

I suggest you to get a ps3 first as there are game that are realy cheap and abundant in supply. PS4 has hardly any games that you will like for now.
It also helps if you have a PSplus subscription as with that you can get games for free with only a yearly fee of 3k.

Guys i Just got a Ps4 ... and i want to know which titles are the best to buy for now . i have killzone shadowfall for now . but lookin to buy some more . thanks :)

Bro you should really go for the ps4 ... its totally next gen stuff .

Guys i Just got a Ps4 ... and i want to know which titles are the best to buy for now . i have killzone shadowfall for now . but lookin to buy some more . thanks :)

If you like sports then FIFA14 and NBA2k14

AC4 and Tomb Raider are excellent if you like adventure games.

i got knack with my ps4
430676.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1392305553][/DOUBLEPOST]
Curious question.. Who all have purchased PS4 till now ?
How does it feel?
feels like ps3.
Knack is not that great but hey, its a game :p

Back