Please help. bought a photon from ebay.com and the handset is missing from the box.

Re: Please help. bought a photon from ebay.com and the handset is missing from the bo

Darky said:
File the FIR against ICC on the basis of non receipt of the item but after clearance from paypal. Let them do the follow-ups.

planning to do that only.... have mailed ICC owner now. will wait for 3-4 days and then file FIR against ICC...

Re: Please help. bought a photon from ebay.com and the handset is missing from the bo

Really sad Vriship, you seem to be facing everyones worst nightmare when it comes to dealing with all these PPO services. Its a pity it had to happen with something so expensive though. All the best getting it cleared and do keep us updated ....

RD274 said:
Really sad Vriship, you seem to be facing everyones worst nightmare when it comes to dealing with all these PPO services. Its a pity it had to happen with something so expensive though. All the best getting it cleared and do keep us updated ....

Actually, many things have come up, dad is abroad for 3 months, I am going to shift to Banglore on 4th Oct for my 1st JOB. Have to file applications in Municipal corporation Electricity Board on mom's behalf regarding property owners name change for our house. That f***ing officer tells me different things all the times. Loads of hustle bustle going on in my house. And this has really added up to my tensions. First time i had been to police station for filing an FIR and felt like banging my head while trying to explain what has happened to the Havaldar... in Hindi "Dimaag ko shot de diya usne" Could have filed a case but, i wont be in mumbai after 4th for atleast 3 months till my training gets over and would be visiting home for only 2 days once every 60 days. Don't know what to do..

^ Everything seems to be going wrong man. I'm really feeling sorry for you and green both and just reading it is giving me goosebumps. ICC is permanently off my list if they could handover the package from Bluedart to DTDC. We keep blaming the government in this country but there are only maybe a handful of private companies too which can be trusted to be honest and efficient. :mad:

SNS is the only service that is reliable at the moment and don't know how long that will last. But, one thing that I have learned is to always declare the phone properly. I had to send 2 mobiles via courier and even though I had to pay 500 bux for each, I declared them properly. From what I read earlier, I saw that the seller did not declare them properly and marked the package as documents without providing a shipping weight.

It is because of these stupid people that most sites abroad don't accept Indian CCs/ship to India till now :|

Though chances are very less, hope you manage to recover most of the amount, if not full.

last time when i talked with virship, he said that the ICC will be more likely to deduct the money(not refunding)(17.5k) by using ICC(shipping+customs).

that icc guy is on out of town...they will have meeting regarding this issue... anyways i believe things more smoothly...

sorry for not updating the thread on time. Didnt have access to a laptop.

UPDATE: A day back i had again called ICC Office and i spoke to Mr.Sanjay. Now he told me that according to the meeting, they are ready to adjust a max of 50$ for the lost

package. I was like :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: so damn frustated when he told em that. I directly told him that i have not waited for almost a month to get such a smal amount. I told him to speak to his GM again as if i file a case, ICC would be in problems as there is a glitch in their delivering method (DTDC). i had asked MS.Rahila to ship the item to TN only after confirming with her that they would be using Bluedart. I told him to do anything possible and get me a compensation for this fiasco or else i will go ahead and file a case with the police. Stupid guy always told me over the phone "Ho jayega aapka kaam, woh credit mil jayega aapko, just wait for sometime" now after he told me the 50$ thing, he tells "full reimbursement ka kabhi baat nahin hua tha" bloody shit head... :mad:

Back