Post Your Job Rants Here

Just thought of creating this thread.

I for example am fed up with my current work. I do not like my work and I do not get time for anything else. Because I spend 14hours for work
<

Wow a lot of guys in same situation like me. I just go to office, check my mail, do some data entry work assigned to me for like half an hour and then do some surfing on clent network and thats it. The coder in me just died on the moment when I join infosys.

Infosys sucks.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Wow a lot of guys in same situation like me. I just go to office, check my mail, do some data entry work assigned to me for like half an hour and then do some surfing on clent network and thats it. The coder in me just died on the moment when I join infosys.

Infosys sucks.
Been there, done that.
<

I hate my routine of going to work, do nothing and come back
<

Right now, i'd say ditto
<
But i feel bad not being able to use my full potential (MBA made me so enthu)

Thank god i am not alone. I am coming to office by 11AM, mailing, TEing and other foruming, lunch, TT and by 4 go home. Even sitting idle in office sucks.
<

same here... tired of the same old wrk every week since the past two yrs... and ain't gettin a decent job someplace else too... to add to the woes - the constant katt-katt of my boss and chubaar-chhubaar of the other females.. spare meeeeeeeeee!!

Was almost on verge of getting bored by repetitive work for past year or so and just like that a new work is assigned to me and things to look forward to
<

Exciting times ahead !

Infosys sucks.

LOL!

Brush up your skills and get a new job then!

Infosys sucks.

Hmm..client network...be careful though.

I love my job, but I hate the projects we are working on. Would love to work on something big, but that's more or less upto my boss. I love what I do so I can put in countless hours but the project must be interesting!
<

thats the point. I put countless hours in something which i dont like. I am strugling to find new job but no luck. If I was doing something I liked, i would have loved to put in 10+hrs of work.

I remember something. A friend said "i will f your life. pauses.. & continues.. oh wait you have no life"

<

I am hating the routine popping of threads which makes TE seem more and more like FB.
Maybe we can break GT into two. One GT and another general chatter.
<

GT will have all the sensible threads and general chatter can have all these threads. Members can report and get a thread moved to either section.

You can then avoid these threads by omitting from search results.

Back