Audio Problem in Soundmagic MP 21, Help me Friends

madan_prabhu

Disciple
Fellas!

Just a week ago, i purchased Soundmagic MP 21 from ebay.

Sound stage is awesome.

I tried to connect it to PC, earphone working fine. But mic is not working. Later i tried wit some 3.5 mm connector phones, no success.

Wat i have to do now ?

Pls help :S:S:S

err mic won't work with PC as PC has different input jacks for mic and stereo. I think you will need a stereo+ mic splitter cable to make it work with PC :).

soundmagic MP21 comes with a splitter cable but even after using the bundled splitter the mic doesnt work, there is one trick though: insert only the mic cord of the splitter cable and the mic will start working and use any other earphone or speakers to listen to the other person while chatting :p

took out my MP21 after one month and guess what the mic is working with the splitter cable :S dont know whats the reason,try to connect and reconnect the earphones to the splitter and the splitter to the pc, i think the bundled splitter cable is not a good quality one.

MP21 is only compatible for Iphone and Blackberry. As they mentioned, it's not working in PC as a MIC. Y our techenclave's ppls not mentioned in their reviews?

It's my bad luck. I though, i will use tat for gtalk. But i **** :(

I tried in Ebay to purchase tat cable. But i can't find out. Is this work on other splitter cable?

R u using same soundmagic splitter cable or new one?

^^ i am using the soundmagic splitter cable which came with MP21, earlier i was also facing the same problem as you but its working fine now, just try reconnecting all the cables once or twice.

Back