OC & Modding Project White Knight : Air Cooling at it's Best..

Good job with the stencil and applying work, but I'm not really sure if I like the choice of uh .. design. Still I'll reserve judgement till I see the final result ... :D

pretttt said:
/thread subscribed

Amazing work there OP. Eagerly waiting for updates!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

UPDATE - 12/01/2011

Got the Front & Top Panel Completely painted & Cleared today.

this is how it looks like -

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0282.jpg

i think it looks amazing :)

THANKS ALL :)

UPDATE - 15/01/2011

Got the other two panels from the painter today here's how they look..

DSCF0294.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

all the panels together

DSCF0288.jpg

unfortunately today was kinda windy day which screwed the panels,loads of dust was accumulated on the panels

here are few pics

DSCF0296.jpg

DSCF0298.jpg

DSCF0300.jpg

i'm not satisfied with the way it looks so i'm going to sand it & get it cleared again.

Hope this time god will be with me & they'll be good :)

RD274 said:
Wait a second, you are going to sand it? You are going to start from the beginning? :O
Na,i'm going to sand just the clear coat by using 2000 Grit Paper & get it recleared.

since the dust particles settled after applying the clear coat.

UPDATE - 21/01/2011

Finished Sanding Using Wet 1500 Grit Paper by mixing shampoo in water for less friction between sand paper & the color.

here's the result.

DSCF0302.jpg

DSCF0304.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg

DSCF0308.jpg

all the dust that was settled after the clear coat was completely removed,now it's ready for one more clear coat.

UPDATE - 08/04/2011

sorry for keeping the thread dead for 2 months,will try to finish the mod this time.

since my TX650 was going strong enough & still had more than 3 years of warranty on it,i didn't want to void it's warranty by sleeving the PSU.

instead bought some extension cables + a LED light kit.

here are the pics.

DSCF0347.jpg

^The PC-A71 F I have here have the same HDD bay orientation as you've posted. With those glazing interiors from the snaps and the level of modding you have attempted by far, I thought you'd have went further ahead and got the case anodized.

I thought wrong. :p

Gannu said:
^The PC-A71 F I have here have the same HDD bay orientation as you've posted. With those glazing interiors from the snaps and the level of modding you have attempted by far, I thought you'd have went further ahead and got the case anodized.

I thought wrong. :p
was planning to get the interiors done that way but even after searching a lot i was unable to find anyone :(

will get it painted though n i hope you all will love it. :)

Back