PS2 Component Cable using guide

satyanjoy

Skilled
I got the ps2 component cable from KMD.There are two options in the System Configuration>Component Video Out>
1.Ycb/Pb CrPr
2.RGB

Which one I have two use??

thanks guyss..initially i have tried with RGB >whn i boot the device the boot screen is not coming properly,when i press x button the next screen comes and become pink in bolor(background),then i browse to component cable selection and changed to Ycb/Pb CrPr and screen becomes normal time..After I tested it with various games like svr2008,gow,tekken 5 etc.i first difference i notice is the color> in AV cable the RED/Blue becomes very high ,,now in component its become normal and pleasing to to eyes..more variety of colors are visible,,,and become sharper..its good investment..i got the original sony compononet cable for 1800/- from amazon through KMD..its gold plated.it is compitble with both ps2 as well as ps3 :)..one thing i notice in tekken 5 is that sound is braking somewhere, dont knw why

Aman27deep said:
don't wanna disappoint u but i got it for rd. 200, used, but the performance is the same

i m nt disappoint becaz i m seeing n enjoying the difference- u must got the china made cable for rs.200..its not all about money-its about quality- nowwhere you will get a original sony component cable for Rs.200.-sony does not come cheap:eek:hyeah:

fuk the used part, its a cable, not my grlfrnd that i've got to keep it new and all that shit, till it works, no sweat, and price>product,

Its an onida CRT 21"

Aman27deep said:
fuk the used part, its a cable, not my grlfrnd that i've got to keep it new and all that shit, till it works, no sweat, and price>product,

Its an onida CRT 21"

mind ur language==are u paying for my cable ???

i am using PS2 on sony bravia 32'.. the composite display is bad than playing on SD tv.. so will this component cable make big difference for PS2 display? where can i get the cheap cable in bangalore Sony's 1800 cable is rip off i guess for 5k ps2 :p

1800 is rip off since its not available in my city-guess even in India->nt that sure. i have checked with local sony showroom,,they have the component cable only for psp-they dont have the full knowledge what is component cable all though--i cable that i boguht will compitible with PS3 also-so in future it will work.

since you have HDTV..you can enable progressive scan in supported games(List of Progressive Scan PS2 Games)..also,,ps2 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia games are basically made for maximum 29" CRT TVs +component cable or scart cable to get the best result..if you have larger tv than that the images will be scratch to fit the screen n you may get a wash out pc kind of picture..also in case of LCD tv the supported resolution is less thn CRT tvs..anyway the buttom line is you will get better result combining component cable with ps2 and sony bravia..you will not regret buddy.go for the original sony one only-NO NO NO for simple china made.check playasia for a better deal - if you are lucky u may get one..or else if you have someone coming from usa or singapore..happy gaming

Back