PS4 unveiling on Feb 20?

Curious how GTA V postponing news and Playstation 4 alleged reveal event were announced in 2 days. Getting ideas?

Curious how GTA V postponing news and Playstation 4 alleged reveal event were announced in 2 days. Getting ideas?

If you mean GTA V could be launch title for PS4, i dont think GTA V can be postponed till dec 2013. The only thing i am hoping for is backward compatibility.

IMO - I guess it would be same as Playstation 3 release. First Gen console will have Backward compatiblity and after the mometum picks up.
The compatibility might be removed in future release. or only Digital copy of the game has compatibility to prevent hacking of console and games.

It would be sucidial for them not to have compatibility at the launch.

Considering the amount of info/media we have for GTA V, a delay in release was inevitable and the only thing PS4 news and GTA V has in common is possibility of next-gen console version before PC. But Rockstar would be stupid to launch the game on next-gen consoles before X360 and PS3 as that would mean a HUGE HUGE loss for them

Rockstar obviously isn't going to make it exclusive to PS4 with 60+ Million PS3s in circulation. But a simultaneous launch would do wonders for the PS4.

Back