Query : Shipping to nigeria...

anish_sha

Skilled
Hi guys, is there any shopping site which ships electronic goods to nigeria, one of my friend from UK wanna gift his younger bro a PSP on his bday.. how can it be done? pls help...

=CrAzYG33K= said:
Are you sure you're not falling for a Nigerian scam?
I don't think so. I can help the OP if he helps me transfer my funds here, which I inherited from my rich grandfather, from Nigeria to any other country. Due to the laws here I'm having problems, but once the funds get transferred I can surely help him out. :)

blkrb0t said:
I don't think so. I can help the OP if he helps me transfer my funds here, which I inherited from my rich grandfather, from Nigeria to any other country. Due to the laws here I'm having problems, but once the funds get transferred I can surely help him out. :)
lol. i wish i could rep u. lmao.

blkrb0t said:
:rofl:

10 chars.

blkrb0t said:
may I also know how much you inherited from your Nigerian grandfater??? :p

Back