RAGE - Discussion thread

Have you updated your GPU drivers? When RAGE had come out, both AMD and nvidia rolled out specific drivers and hotfixes. Ensure that you have updated your GPU drivers.

Gannu said:
Have you updated your GPU drivers? When RAGE had come out, both AMD and nvidia rolled out specific drivers and hotfixes. Ensure that you have updated your GPU drivers.

Yup i updated the driver's for BF3 and RAGE. The only issue i'm facing is popping texture issues.

Aman any updates yet? I faced the popping issues once in a while but wasn't as bad as you seem to be enRAGEd. :p

Gannu said:
Aman any updates yet? I faced the popping issues once in a while but wasn't as bad as you seem to be enRAGEd. :p

I paused this game, downloading the patch, will report tomorrow!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Gannu said:

Patch 1 was like a magic! Every problem i had was solved. But new problems arose. Now i get random fps drops, and disabling V-sync helped, but still getting random fps drops.

Still more positive than negative, an overall good patch.

I have been playing this game and have reached "Lost Research Data" but still haven't got those robots which assist in fighting mutants

^^ You have to build turrets.

Finished the game without building even one though, I just could not stand it taking 20gb of space on my SSD so had to finish it to delete it. Quite a disappointing ending I must add, this game could have been so so much better.

Now where is Rage 2.?

^Doom 4 you mean?
<

I am expecting Carmack to come up with the announcement on this year's Quakecon.

^Doom 4 you mean?
<

I am expecting Carmack to come up with the announcement on this year's Quakecon.

Doom 4 is there for sure, I dont know if it was officially announced but yeah I read it somewhere.

And the story is not after Doom 3. Anyhow I meant Rage 2, itself, ...the story can continue...for sure.

I played only for 1 hour when i first started so yes started from scratch do you know how much game is remaining ? have only seen 1 boss fight till now was expecting more

It's a mildly long title. So you have plenty more to go. Also depends on the amount of side activities you perform and keep playing all those races.

Completed the game the ending was pathetic , the game was nothing but graphical whore except for some good shooting moments.

I updated my game to 1.2 today.Did not fix a damn thing.It does not allow me to enable GPU Transcoding in the options.

Back