Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

pranaywhiz said:
I already rated this movie, but Iam quoting this again because I want more people to notice this. It deserves every digit of that 10 and more.:)
There are some really heartless people at rottentomatoes who have given it 5.5/10 :| Phreaks

Due Date : 3.5/5

Pretty funny in parts. A nice timepass movie. Zack was awesome.

Life as we know it : 3/5

A decent chick flick.

The Fighter : 3.5/5

Bale deserved an oscar. But I liked Mark too, he is a very underrated actor. Ok ... well ... he is not a great actor but he is likable. Good movie overall. The fight scenes were pretty good.

^ Mark Wahlberg seems very rigid in his expressions.So he can only get so far in dramatic movies. This actually helped him in 'The Other Guys' against Will Farrel.Otherwise he's find in roles he performed in 'Date night' or action movies like Max Payne.
He can somehow pull off the angry look.Liked him in 'The Lovely Bones'.

scudmissile007 said:
The MEXICAN-8/10. good timepass movie
Got Sick and tired of that movie , its pretty nauseating for me , dont know why :(

Drive Angry - Got to LOVE ! LOVE ! The Eyecandy :D :cupidon: Sad story though, Nothing unique which defines the movie, becomes pretty monotonous at halftime - 4/10

esanthosh said:
I would still take "Martyrs" over any of the movies I've watched in the "Gore / Shock / Creepy" category in the past few weeks.
Hell yeah !! Another Martyrs Fan

Do Check Out These too -

In My Skin (2002) - IMDb

Them (2006) - IMDb

Maléfique (2002) - IMDb

Ichi the Killer (2001) - IMDb

Three... Extremes (2004) - IMDb

and This One Is A Slap On the Face of Twilight,The most Twisted/Wonderful Love Story I have ever Seen - Nabbeun namja (2001) - IMDb

U Will Like 'em All

King's Speech : 9/10.......... one gr8 movie to watch........gr8 performances.....

Tangled : 7/10...... some jokes were really good........ gr8 animation....... loved watching it.......

Prince of Egypt(1998) : 5/10.............2D animation...... average animation movie........got bored.......

Skyline - 1/10 - What a waste movie. Graphics were the only thing for which it got 1 point.

Story - Worst

Acting - Worst

Ending must be the most stupid ending I have ever seen........

Back