Rate the Last Movie You Saw...

horror movies weekend

Final Destination 5 : 7.5/10 - Usual FD movie type.. Wish i shd've watched in 3D.. Few thrilling actions are just amazing
Shelter : 8.5/10 - One of the best horror movie seen lately. Highly recommended

Inbetweeners : 7/10 - Timepass comedy genre

rdst_1 said:
The dirty picture - 2/10
Left after interval. There's only so much BS that one can take.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system
ture after the interval its bullshit. dont know why people like that movie, movie wise. only thing to look at is vidya balan, but she gets boring too.

Mission Impossible 4 : Ghost Protocol - 6/10 (5 points for the action and stunt scenes and 1 point to Paula Patton for providing eye candy)

Anil Kapoor had nothing but a brief cameo. Paula Patton should have provided more eye candy and the movie would have scored an extra 2 points. The acting was below par in some instances, although a couple of action scenes and stunts were good. Mumbai and Bangalore were featured but Mumbai got the credit. Some scenes shown as Mumbai were shot in Dubai. The story seemed like a mix of COD MW and the expendables and a lot of movies following a similar story line and hence scores a lemon.

All in all a good one time watch but not worth spending more than Rs.100 for the tickets. I saw the first day first show in Cinepolis Ahmadabad and paid Rs.90 which in my opinion was just about alright.

Okay, now i am not gonna watch Mi4 .. :mad:

Btw.. movie been getting rave reviews. I believe its pretty decent.

Paula patton was stunning as hell in Hitch for whatever time she was there.

sunny27 said:
Paula Patton should have provided more eye candy and the movie would have scored an extra 2 points.

You surely mean she shd have been given more screen space.. right ? :p

sunny27 said:
Mission Impossible 4 : Ghost Protocol - 6/10 (5 points for the action and stunt scenes and 1 point to Paula Patton for providing eye candy)

Anil Kapoor had nothing but a brief cameo. Paula Patton should have provided more eye candy and the movie would have scored an extra 2 points. The acting was below par in some instances, although a couple of action scenes and stunts were good. Mumbai and Bangalore were featured but Mumbai got the credit. Some scenes shown as Mumbai were shot in Dubai. The story seemed like a mix of COD MW and the expendables and a lot of movies following a similar story line and hence scores a lemon.

All in all a good one time watch but not worth spending more than Rs.100 for the tickets. I saw the first day first show in Cinepolis Ahmadabad and paid Rs.90 which in my opinion was just about alright.

Thanks for the nutshell review. I've never seen any movie from the Mission Impossible franchise till date but I want to see this new one. Will it make sense? How confused would I be, if at all?

I would not spend a rupee more than Rs.100 for the movie, MI4. Anyone who does so is a fool and has no value for his money or has way too much in which case I can provide my Paypal/bank account to you You can donate some of your worthless cash to me.

@ Spacescreamer - Paula Patton's assets needed more screen space and screen time. the other female french villain - don't remember the name also was pretty(!) good.

Back