vivacious_tg

Skilled
Dec 17, 2009
Mumbai
mamaji.pramod said:
seller has replied me as below:
THIS IS BRAND NEW BOX PACK WITH BILL AND WARRANTY
can i buy it
AFAIK you can trust this seller , I bought Razer exactmat two yrs back & some other products from him. Every thing is working fine till now.

you can pull the trigger if you really want to buy.

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Oct 7, 2009
Top Gear Test Track
I bought my razer vespula mouse pad from the above mentioned shop on ebay. you can go ahead and buy the mouse. However, I own a razer salmosa and can comment on its quality/performance. If you have large hands this mouse isn't for you. If you have a claw grip don't get this mouse. The mouse is light. Do try to get a proper feel of the mouse before you buy it.

Freaky

ex-Mod
Jun 19, 2005
I ordered the Death Adder that they had on sale for Rs. 1999 earlier today and paid at 5.30 PM. 8 PM I get a message that it has been shipped !!

And 10 mins later the guy Tarun calls me and says that he has shipped the order - Said he has sent the bill with it and if I were to have any issues, all I need is to buzz him and he'll have it replaced locally !! :O Talk about customer service !!

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Oct 7, 2009
Top Gear Test Track
nice ! he called me 5 times when i left him a neutral feedback - he delayed the shipping with some lame excuse. then after i got the mousepad which i ordered from him, he called me up to let me know if i wanted something something else he could provide it at competitive prices!