RC Scale Model Cars / Drift cars / Helicopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
ViKiD said:
^ Im in bro :)

Let me know ...im from Sector 25

Sure let me know the amount I need to pay will transfer in your a/c and then you can make a combined payment to gmano.

ViKiD said:
OK so for the 2 Delhi guys :

ViKiD : (NOIDA, UP / NCR)
W3126 Drift car
26400 1:14 scale R/C LAMBORGHINI (Yellow)

Total : Rs. 2110 + 300 (3 Kg Non Metro) + 40 (MISC.) = Rs. 2500

And for

Jalanbk (Dwarka , New Delhi)

W3126 Drift car

Total : Rs. 2530 + 480 (6Kg Metro) + 20 = Rs. 3030

Thanks VIKID, I will make payment in the evening and PM gmano once done

toxicdrift said:
vikid were all doin surface cargo .. im still waiting for dark nemesis as mumbai buyers might be going the bulk delivery way..

dj virus according to surface cargo rates

580 drift car + 45 shipping + 10 packaging = 635 for you (i think) lol

Isn't surface cargo slow?? :( well.. anywayz gmano ill put in rs 640 in ur account early hours in the morining. if it falls less. please let me know..

no its not cargo surface anymore.. if ur package is 1kg less.. then u haveta pay for dtdc express rates.. unless u have someone close to where u live then u can ship them together n share the charges.. just look back on gmano's post on the 10th or 11th pages i think.. hes quoted the charges as per weight

bombay and noida boys r doing it..

toxicdrift said:
no its not cargo surface anymore.. if ur package is 1kg less.. then u haveta pay for dtdc express rates.. unless u have someone close to where u live then u can ship them together n share the charges.. just look back on gmano's post on the 10th or 11th pages i think.. hes quoted the charges as per weight

bombay and noida boys r doing it..

well nobody's from Hyd.. i've already checked that... so dtdc express rates so much do i have to pay then? any idea?

OK So for Delhi People :

Roxtin : (NOIDA, UP / NCR)

9070 Heli x1
W3126 Drift car x1

Total : Rs. 1830 + 200 (2 Kg Non Metro) + 20 (MISC.) = Rs. 2050

ViKiD : (NOIDA, UP / NCR)
W3126 Drift car x2
26400 1:14 scale R/C LAMBORGHINI (Yellow) x1

Total : Rs. 2110 + 300 (3 Kg Non Metro) + 40 (MISC.) = Rs. 2500

And for

Jalanbk (Dwarka , New Delhi)

W3126 Drift car x1
9077 x1

Total : Rs. 2530 + 480 (6Kg Metro) + 20 (MISC.) = Rs. 3030

@Roxtin

i suggest we get it individually, since if we combine it you'll end up paying Rs.50 more than what you will pay for individually...

hey anyone here who is into diecast metal cars? no remote no nothing..just for collection sake? matchbox, burago etc? I am interested in buying from importers. Stuff is expi here.

Guys, do not Transfer Money yet.

I will try to do an exact calculation tomorrow and Post it.

I had a chat with the Importer today, I understand that his stocks are fast vanishing (supplied in bulk to the Big shops). His next consignment is coming in three weeks time it seems.

Drift cars are of 18 pcs per carton, they come in mixed color it seems, so please do not expect them to be of same yellow color (everyone wants it here). We can not ask him to segregate the yellow ones from all the cartons and give it to us. I will have to take one entire carton and share among us.

I am able to get hold of one 3808 and one 3809. These are huge :p. Two guys here wanted it, they can have it.

Importers stock keeps changing, so I will have to get hold of everything first. Will do it in a day or two.

gmano said:
Guys, do not Transfer Money yet.
I will try to do an exact calculation tomorrow and Post it.

I had a chat with the Importer today, I understand that his stocks are fast vanishing (supplied in bulk to the Big shops). His next consignment is coming in three weeks time it seems.
Drift cars are of 18 pcs per carton, they come in mixed color it seems, so please do not expect them to be of same yellow color (everyone wants it here). We can not ask him to segregate the yellow ones from all the cartons and give it to us. I will have to take one entire carton and share among us.

I am able to get hold of one 3808 and one 3809. These are huge :p. Two guys here wanted it, they can have it.

Importers stock keeps changing, so I will have to get hold of everything first. Will do it in a day or two.
Thanks for information I was just sending money ... Do let us know when yo have stock in hand ... And I at least don't have colour preference :D:D

Thanks gmano...But the GO looks in jeopardy:(

BTW: I am the one who was interested in the 3809. Can u pls add that to the below list..

Also, Pls update the master list...

FInally, Let us know what you have so that we can have atleast those:)...Some of us don't mind double shipping:)

vercetti said:
Thanks Gmano...

Now, My Final List is:

W3126 Drift car 1 580

31700 1/24 BMW X6 (Black) 1 450

W3616 RC Sports Car (Red) 1 450

9070 Helicopter 3ch small 1 1250

9070 Helicopter 3ch small 1 1250 (NEW ADDED) since 9052 is out of stock

Can u pls update the xls and the list in first page. (location: Bangalore)

^^ I have given the list to the importer's staff, they will be arranging whatever available now in a day or two (It was supposed to be today, but due to heavy rains in chennai it got postponed).

^^ thanks Gmano...

Also pls update the master list. We all know its a pain to update the list but this will avoid a lot of confusion later on:)

My details are in post 170

vercetti said:
^^ thanks Gmano...

Also pls update the master list. We all know its a pain to update the list but this will avoid a lot of confusion later on:)

My details are in post 170

I have it updated in the excel sheet I made. Its a pain to update in the forum table format :p

gmano & dark nemesis :

i recieved your calculation stating 90rs perperson
so my total comes to 1050+90=1140

i am totally ok with ground-shipping......are you guys going in for air??
if yes then please lemme know the revised pricing.
thnks

ps: and wats with everyone changing their orders?!?!?!
can we do that?? if yes i would like to drop "FC004 RC Drift car " from my list
so my revised cart would be
> only 1qty of #W3126

only if it is ok with you gmano, dont intend any inconvenience ;)

bombay batch 2 group order comfirmations

ankusht
xerocool
bandu
andrew237
toxicdrift
nish_pinto

will update this post as i get confirmations from the rest of the lot. :hap2:

6pack please look @ the pm and comfirm for the same soon.

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
Batch 1(Individual Weight Over 1.5kg)

d@rk nemesis kandivli 1830+120+40=1990
thedeadghost malad 1830+120+20=1870
khaleelda1 mira road
1050+120+20=1190

5.8KG=6KG Weight Total

120 rupees shipping per person

Batch 2(Individual Weight Under 1.5KG)
bandu andheri 450+60+10=520
toxicdrift andheri 1160+60+20=1240
nish_pinto 580+60+10=650
6pack 450+60+10=520
xerocool 580+60+10=670
ankusht lower parel tell me what you are getting
andrew237 1530+60+20=1610

Approx 4.4KG=5KG Weight Total

Approx 60 rupees per person.

I would be getting batch 1 at my place and batch 2 guys can decide among themselves.

Batch 3(Individual Shipping Over 5KG)

farookh 3180+480+30=3690
cravikum
4360+560+70=4990

You will be getting individual shipping.
Hi d@rK nEmEsIs

what have we decided for the mumbai folk ? is it going to be air or ground ?
i still remember when we shifted from the gulf, the surface cargo did a lot of damage to our stuff !

Batch 1 : I am fine with collection from your place as i am anywaz not in town till 31st this month :)

Just downloaded the xls and also viewed it in slideshare...doesn't look to be updated:S...

Can u post the path again in the first screen...

Also, let us know when to make payments

gmano said:
I have it updated in the excel sheet I made. Its a pain to update in the forum table format :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back