Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#avi ; are you on btn or freshonTV ? These should suffice your TV series.

For movies look for PTP.

And I will recommend that you become PU on btn or what or PTP and use the official tracker recruitments in their PU forums. With so many options, you will make a better choice.

Guys can anyone send me invite/s. I already have IPT now need better than this. I didn't had good net connection all these days & now I have got one.

This is the screenshot of my utorrent :

W3fF2.jpg

I have got a server from my bro recently & it's speed :

UJazS.jpg

I can give my Team Viewer ID so that you can verify if you want to :)

Thank you very much in advance :)
whoa ,
what connection is that?
whats the rental?

Guys need a good tracker for TV shows, older ones and packs which are seeded well. Could you recommend something? Something easy to seed at.

#avi ; are you on btn or freshonTV ? These should suffice your TV series.

For movies look for PTP.

And I will recommend that you become PU on btn or what or PTP and use the official tracker recruitments in their PU forums. With so many options, you will make a better choice.

hey mate can you help me on one thing on what. cd? what do you upload... the 5uploads there are the only thing between me and the pu status

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2

hey mate can you help me on one thing on what. cd? what do you upload... the 5uploads there are the only thing between me and the pu status

You can upload latest EDM/techno from scene tracker. Most of those will get pretty good snatches. Try uploading new Indian music. Or just upload ebooks. Ebooks can be obtained from myanonamouse or ipt. Uploading is the best thing you can do on what. If you got mates, pass them link to your uploads and they will happily snatch for you. To maintain your PU status, you should have those uploaded torrents alive so keep seeding those. Best of luck.

You can upload latest EDM/techno from scene tracker. Most of those will get pretty good snatches. Try uploading new Indian music. Or just upload ebooks. Ebooks can be obtained from myanonamouse or ipt. Uploading is the best thing you can do on what. If you got mates, pass them link to your uploads and they will happily snatch for you. To maintain your PU status, you should have those uploaded torrents alive so keep seeding those. Best of luck.

5 application uploaded and am a power user :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back