Request or Offer Invites here (NO Trades!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

Guys, with respect to the above. Is an 8GB FUP'ed plan enough...? To maintain ratios. I really do not think so. He will not be able to DL enough and then give back enough, since the FUP will kick in quite fast. And seeding back on 512 kbps will be quite useless too. What you guys think. IPT needs a lot of files to seed back comfortably and maintain ratios, with a full open non-FUP plan.

#[member='fLUX']:

Let me get more inputs, cause you have no ratio proof, once confident I will more than readily give you the IPT invite. The IPT invite is on hold (reserved) for you.

@Asingh

when i first joined IPT, i downloaded a 40GB pack of "Lost"

i did manage to upload 200GB on IPT in about 4 months (BSNL UL750)

but it depends on person to person ,

if i were you i would advise my invitee maintain 1+ ratio at all costs, even if that meant downloading only freeleech stuff and seeding them continuously for months at an end

ask him if he can seed every torrent that he downloads for months at least

and there is always seedboxes

@fLUX

if you use a GBit seedbox for a month on IPT, you will be good to go for atleast 3-4 years without worrying about seeding back anything

i am using a Ultraseedbox.com 1 GBit dedicated which costs about 42Euro, (i made almost 22TB buffer in IPT using that)

after you make a buffer, it is smooth sailing for you

p.s.

if you decide to go for a seedbox

you may contact me, i can get you a little discount

#asingh pm me your proper proofs and which hdtrackers are you part of.

I am not part of any HD tracker. Only on IPT/TD/DT/FLRO and stopped on Demonoid cause of the IP mess up. I have decent ratios on IPT/TD/DT/FLRO. If this is fine, I can send ratio proofs in the evening. If HD tracker history is a pre-requisite, please let me know again, and I will not give ratio proofs, since I do not qualify.

No point me submitting proofs, if I will get rejected anyways, for not having a history on HD trackers.

#[member='fLUX']:

Please send me your private mail ID, via PM. I will send you the IPT invite. Will mention the guidelines for you to follow. Please do adhere to them. You are an old member here, so seem good to go.
happy19.gif

Spacey, and Mechanic, thanks for your inputs. Makes sense. #[member='fLUX'], can be invited safely.

Are you planning to use the account ?

Do you use seedbox ?

Pm speedtest, box proof etc etc

Let's keep ratio proofs for later

Do remember encodes can vary 2.6 gb to 10 gbs in sizes.

#[member='asingh']

why don't you try signing up on Pixelhd.me (application)

it is a good ratioless HD movie tracker

all the 1080p movies are within 4GB and are of good quality considering the size

#Mechanic Have you used it ? Hows the speed there and how long seeding ? 1080p in 4Gb sounds like an encode. Any internals there ?

#[member='asingh']

why don't you try signing up on Pixelhd.me (application)

it is a good ratioless HD movie tracker

all the 1080p movies are within 4GB and are of good quality considering the size

Thanks, but I just wanted an HD tracker invite for my use. Will wait for someone to advertise here, and send in my ratio proofs. Thanks again though.

#[member='asingh']

#[member='distro']

PixelHD is a nice tracker

the encodes by the internals are great considering their size

and the retention and availabilty of seeders is good

can't say about the DL speed though as i have only a puny 1Mbit connection at home and i haven't tested my seedbox on it

but my home connection gets saturated

#[member='asingh']

#[member='distro']

PixelHD is a nice tracker

the encodes by the internals are great considering their size

and the retention and availabilty of seeders is good

can't say about the DL speed though as i have only a puny 1Mbit connection at home and i haven't tested my seedbox on it

but my home connection gets saturated

I tried logging in. It is asking for link to 3 tracker profiles. Is it save to give those, on the log in page..?

I tried logging in. It is asking for link to 3 tracker profiles. Is it save to give those, on the log in page..?
completely safe. It goes to the staff. Go ahead and apply.

Have :-

1 IPT

1 BG

2 Speed.cd

A query guys , In my BTN it shows 3 invites ! Can we use them ?
no, unless u r master, in which case it should be infinite. When u click on it, it says Invite codes.

completely safe. It goes to the staff. Go ahead and apply.

no, unless u r master, in which case it should be infinite. When u click on it, it says Invite codes.

You have 2 codes to give out.

Err. Might as well try . I guess most people are already there !

it is completely safe #[member='asingh']

many trackers have implemented this invite by Application feature where they ask for your profiles at other trackers

Namely PTN, TTI etc etc

you can give your links without any cause to worry mate
<

You have 2 codes to give out.

Err. Might as well try . I guess most people are already there !

you can only use those invite codes when BTN opens signups via interviews

Users at "Master" level however can give out "Interview invites" whenever they want to

you can only use those invite codes when BTN opens signups via interviews

Users at "Master" level however can give out "Interview invites" whenever they want to

Correction: interview codes can be used at anytime. Invitee has to go through interview process.

Once u r master, it's proper infinite Invites which can be used anytime to invite to site without interview, like a normal invite.

I saw this list as the tracker having banned India as a country.

Need to verify ..if possible..

HDBits.org (partially)

RevTT (signup)

SCC (signup)

SDBits (partially)

TorrentBytes (BSNL)

What.cd (IRC interview)

And #Aman27deep

You really making me wait on that email now
<

Anyone have a black cat game invite? Really want one
sad.gif

Last edited:
#[member='dinjo']

#[member='Aman27deep']

i will recommend BlackCats Over Bitgamer any given day

you don't need to get a seedbox, you don't need to maintain a ratio

despite that the torrents are better seeded on the long run

it is tough to maintain a buffer in Bitgamer even on a seedbox

i get my games from Blackcats/Filelist, cross seed them on Bitgamer

and if i need something answered i post a question in Demonoid
<

I have a IPT invite. If needed, PM me the following.

1. 2 PT screenshots with everything visible. (Not demonoid)

2. Speedtest.net screen link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back