Rise of Nations

Apr 28, 2009
Brampton
Does anybody here still play this game?
There are still a handful of people who play this game on gamespy regularly, If anybody here does play it we could play together sometime.
Maybe even have a competition amongst ourselves if enough people play.

Post your gamespy ids here if you guys play, mine is: shivam

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Dec 31, 2004
Pune
Don't play it now but I love it a lot. Can start playing if I can spare time. Hope we find others too.

ayanavish

- binned -
Skilled
Nov 19, 2008
Bangalore
Was one of my favorite games, but could not complete the single player campaign due to lack of time. Still loved the stealth bomber.

Apr 28, 2009
Brampton
Don't play it now but I love it a lot. Can start playing if I can spare time. Hope we find others too.
Was one of my favorite games, but could not complete the single player campaign due to lack of time. Still loved the stealth bomber.
Even I havent played it in a long time, used to play a lot.
Do you guys have a gamespy account? If not, make one and we could play sometime.

I dont like info age techs, too powerful :p
To avoid that, either I play a Nomad game or disable those techs or play only till Enlightenment age.

Apr 28, 2009
Brampton
I was (and still am) a sucker for AOE II/III, Caeser 3, COH but never chanced upon playing Rise of Nations.

I am in if you guys want to play.

Is this the version you are talking about ?

Rise Of Nations game | Game | Flipkart.com PC

Yeah, I play that. It includes both the original game and the Thrones and Patriots expansion.
RON is just like AOE II but on a bigger scale, with more ages, better graphics etc.

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Jun 3, 2005
Used to play it long back on LAN with friends. The Gold Edition used to be 499/-. Looks like it now has MRP of 599/-