WTB Rtx 3080 fe

r4hul

Adept
Hi guys,
I need rtx 3080 fe cos of the vram as my new 3070ti fe card has only 8gb vram.
Please let me know if anyone wants to exchange 3080 with 3070ti + original price difference.
Please do not comment if you are seeking scalping price.

Edit:- I do some rendering works and 8gb gets used instantly. This is why only 8gb

Last edited:
If you're really after the VRAM size, try for 3080ti/3090 and pay the premium but if you're just after the 3080 HHR for mining then you maybe out of luck, cuz no one in their right mind will do that deal but yeah doesn't hurt trying.
You don't need an HHR card for rendering.

If you're really after the VRAM size, try for 3080ti/3090 and pay the premium but if you're just after the 3080 HHR for mining then you maybe out of luck, cuz no one in their right mind will do that deal but yeah doesn't hurt trying.
You don't need an HHR card for rendering.
First of all.. hhr LHR doesn't matter. If the 3080 card is manufactured after may 2021 it is LHR.
Second of all.. I won't exchange for a 3080 that was bought last year. Why should I loose 7-8 months for warranty.
As for 3080ti and 3090, if I would have that kind of money lying around I would have bought it.

3060Ti/3070/3080/3090 FE cards are not LHR, no matter the mfg date.
Screenshot_20211013-121819.jpg

They just said LHR cards will start shipping past may 2021, they still make non-lhr cards and the FE is a great example of that. Again they did not say that all cards will be LHR they only told us when the lhr cards will start shipping, i hope this can clear the confusion.

All AIB cards since May 2021 and beyond are LHR. FE remains to be HHR, they never made an LHR for FE cards which I mentioned. That statement is only true for AIB cards hence they say "Check manufacturer listing..."
Nah man, not all AIB cards are LHR they just started selling LHR versions of existing card SKUs from may 2021, you can check with retailers, they're still getting AIB HHR 3080 stock. I think what nvidia said is purely to try to reduce confusion by telling people to actually check the manufacturers website to know if it's actually LHR or not.

Back