Samsung 2GB PC6400 DDR2 Laptop RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
OEM RAM which cam along with a Dell laptop in Oct 2008.

Bought 2x2 Transcend RAM so this one has been lying spare.

Doubt if any warranty is left/available.

Selling Price: 300

Mumbai buyer preferred

Attachments

• IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 249
OEM RAM which cam along with a Dell laptop in Oct 2008.
Bought 2x2 Transcend RAM so this one has been lying spare.
Doubt if any warranty is left/available.

Selling Price: 300
Mumbai buyer preferred
Will take it if its working..

for Rs.300

PM me acc details..

Sorry for the lack of response guys. Have been really neck deep in something.

As for the RAM I am told that it is selling for 2400 brand new. Since I wanted to sell it at 1/4th the price, I quoted 300. Considering the uptrend I would like to revise the price to Rs. 500.

It is of course in perfectly working condition and I had to buy 2x2 coz the timing of transcend was not matching with the Samsung and TF2 was crashing after few minutes into the server. With only one RAM (either transcend or samsung) it was running like a slideshow. :p

Anyone from Mumbai can collect it from me tomorrow anytime. Will again get busy from Monday onwards and would most likely be in Pune for the next week.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sorry for the lack of response guys. Have been really neck deep in something.

As for the RAM I am told that it is selling for 2400 brand new. Since I wanted to sell it at 1/4th the price, I quoted 300. Considering the uptrend I would like to revise the price to Rs. 500.

It is of course in perfectly working condition and I had to buy 2x2 coz the timing of transcend was not matching with the Samsung and TF2 was crashing after few minutes into the server. With only one RAM (either transcend or samsung) it was running like a slideshow. :p

Anyone from Mumbai can collect it from me tomorrow anytime. Will again get busy from Monday onwards and would most likely be in Pune for the next week.

Sent you a PM. If someone has not booked it before, please send me your bank details so that I can make payment right now. :)

@OP.If you are not interested in sale you cud hv msged me,this is what hppnd yday, i had msgd him my numner&details for the same,OP sent a reply asking me place,location&sed he stays at andheri..i pmed him my number&sed i wud be coming to andheri stn arnd 7pm..i again logged in evening arnd 6,but didnt get msg from OP,so i presumed that i have to come andheri stn arnd 7pm&maybe i will get a call from OP asking for my whereabouts..i reched there by 7.15pm with my frnd but still no sign of call,msg...i waited for an hr then i left...

So if you did not get a response from me, you went ahead and assumed that I have read your message and will be waiting for you at the station. Sorry if I put you through trouble.

@Virus - Its ok, I do not intend to make profit here. Just getting rid of stuff I do not want to keep. I just hope it doesn't go to a reseller.

Renegade said:
So if you did not get a response from me, you went ahead and assumed that I have read your message and will be waiting for you at the station. Sorry if I put you through trouble.

@Virus - Its ok, I do not intend to make profit here. Just getting rid of stuff I do not want to keep. I just hope it doesn't go to a reseller.
No probs,if you were busy i ws expecting u cud hv msge me..since u told that u wnt to sell this stuff on sunday itself..neways if you are arent busy this week am ready to collect it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back