FS: Monitor and LCD Samsung 940BW and Viewsonic 1930WM 16:10 Extra Size Displays

Status
Not open for further replies.

aman.pitbull

Skilled
For Sale !

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:

VG1930WM
    It comes with a DVI-D and a VGA slot. It has internal speakers too. The display is still looking crisp and vivid.

Samsung 940BW
    It also has a DVI-D and a VGA slot. It supports samsung Magic Tune software that can change the color settings without using the hardware buttons.

Both the monitors are amazing for gaming since they provide more screen area compared to the recent cheap 16:9 monitors. I really love these monitors and they've served me very well, shortage of space and requirement for a larger display is forcing me into selling these.

Complete detailed working pics and videos are given below in their respective folders on MediaFire.

• Expected Price: Rs 2,900-/- (each)

• Time of Purchase: era 2007, I had the panels replaced with brand new ones in the last 6 months of their warranty period :deviltease: . Hence panels are only 2 years old.

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No, will personally provide a 5 days testing warranty.

• Reason for Sale: Going for a Dell s-IPS.

• Purchase Invoice Available: Yes, even though it's of no use.

• Product Condition: Old, but maintained perfectly, no scratches at all on the panel. You'll find everything to be neat and shiny.

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual, VGA and power cables with both.

• Product Location: Navi-Mumbai, Maharashtra.

• Preferred Courier: Speed-Post, others if recommended.

• Shipping Charges: @ actuals.

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

PICS FOR VG1930WM
PICS FOR SAMSUNG 940BW

Cheers.

Attachments

• P1020268 (Large).JPG
    P1020268 (Large).JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 315
  • P1020267 (Large).JPG
    P1020267 (Large).JPG
    57 KB · Views: 266
  • P1020266 (Large).JPG
    P1020266 (Large).JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 278
aman still waiting for the reply. u know where to ship. plz send final price inclusive of shipping

bro!! i asked for both and your answer was not conclusive. you were 1st saying 1 sold and now both are in sale. its very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back