Disciple
Oct 8, 2007
  • Product Name: Samsung Focus
  • Expected Price: Rs 9500
  • Shipping charges: at actuals
  • Reason for Sale: upgrade time
  • Product condition: 9.5out of 10
  • Remaining Warranty period: none

its a like new samsung focus for sale which comes with box, charger and data cable, the full phone has protector on it so the body and screen is scratchless , any scratches visible on the phone is actually on the protector

pics

i've written my full name in the pics i took by mistake , if the mods have any objection then i'll update the images
  • Shipping from: Bhopal
  • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
  • Preferred courier: DTDC Plus
  • Payment options: Cash , bank transfer

for buying or any other thing PM me directly , dont bother to crap my sale thread

cloud9store

Disciple
Jan 21, 2010
Bhopal
www.cloud9store.in
Hello

Is it possible if we can meet because i have to buy it for my mom and i can give you cash. Let me know if it is possible tomorrow.

Regards

Sent from my GT-I8350 using Board Express

bking

Adept
Apr 9, 2012
New Delhi, India
Bro the deal is on hold for me till monday....better luck next time because i will make the payment on monday..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

cloud9store

Disciple
Jan 21, 2010
Bhopal
www.cloud9store.in
Bro the deal is on hold for me till monday....better luck next time because i will make the payment on monday..

Hello

How do i know it is hold for you because the user (utsav) who is selling not updated the status here.

I request utsav to atleast let people know that the phone holded for someone so that no one going to reply on the thread without any reason.

Regards

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Mar 19, 2008
Pune
i have talked to the guy who has the phone and he is going to meet me tomorrow as far as i know ..

Faraz

Skilled
Sep 18, 2009
Bhopal
i have talked to the guy who has the phone and he is going to meet me tomorrow as far as i know ..

Come on leave something for me
<

utsav

Disciple
Oct 8, 2007

it was on hold for you till 12:30pm yesterday as i already told you there are many people in line including my friends and local buyers so cant deny selling it to them if they offer to make the payment,

its sold to roboghost and the phone has been picked up by him.

for everyone else who are disappointed for not getting their hands on the focus can contact me as i can procure more focus at low price.

Status
Not open for further replies.