FS: Mobile Samsung Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

Disciple
Up for sale is a samsung focus running windows phone 7.5 mango in good condition and comes with charger and usb cable.

The screen is scratchless , the back of the phone has very slight usage marks which comes generally after a bit of usage , used for couple of weeks ,

warranty - not applicable in india as its valid only in the US

Price:- dropped to 9k shipped now (earlier 10k)

overall condition 9/10

Reason for sale :- upgrading to Note

Item location :- Meerut/Delhi

Pics

pic1ef.jpg

genuine buyers PM me , and advisors please stay away from this thread and save your time.

can you update your thread with the date of purchase/warranty/days used/ etc ?

how will the date of purchase and warranty matter for this device which is not even available in india officially ? so this makes warranty 0 .

how will the date of purchase and warranty matter for this device which is not even available in india officially ? so this makes warranty 0 .

He wants to know how long has this device been with you and if you are willing to provide him with any testing warranty. I don't see any harm in that query TBH, since you haven't mentioned any of those details in your OP.

He wants to know how long has this device been with you and if you are willing to provide him with any testing warranty. I don't see any harm in that query TBH, since you haven't mentioned any of those details in your OP.

updated the OP, maybe my reply to his query sounded a bit rude :-S

atleast you had the sense to understand it.. no wonder such threads just keep on getting bumped..

good luck with your purchase utsav

atleast you had the sense to understand it.. no wonder such threads just keep on getting bumped..

good luck with your purchase utsav

my point was if someone is interested in the deal then he can contact me directly for every single details he wants, and its generally assumed that whoever wants a focus knows about it very well including the warranty n rest of the stuffs as its a very popular and one of the most demanded windows phone in the market. i meant no offense to anyone nor i was being senseless by not posting those details along with the deal :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back