Samsung Galaxy Note - Discussion Thread

rdst_1 said:
If this works for the SGS2 ss well then even i would like one.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

It does work for the SGS2. Hmmm.. Looks like the numbers are going up. Rather buy more then :p

I placed the rocket v9.1 files in the firmware folder but cwm wont recognise the firmware files :ashamed:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Managed to install rocket 9.1

But android market keeps crashing D:

Shripad said:
Couple of friends bought Notes from that Surf-2-buy guy on ebay simply due to pricing of this phone locally. (About 2k higher).
Both phones came with broken seal. But phone was new. I dont know why these ebay dealers keep breaking seals on brand new pieces. Many do that. Not cool.
Even seal on that free flip case was broken.
Items are genuine Indian warranty pieces though.
Freaky said:
Strange! Bought mine from him and it was fully sealed!

Btw, testing ROMs or settled for now ? :p

Same here, bought 2. Both fully sealed !
Gauge said:
I've been using the MW600 for months now.
No it doesnt vibrate on incoming calls, it produces a beep sound as an alert when somebody calls you.
Call volume and quality is quite ok. Not really that good, but above average. I can feel interferance and disturbance sometimes while on a call.
The stock earphones/IEMs are not so good in terms of SQ, i use my M2s with it, and they sound quite good.

SE MW600

1. Yes, it does. Also displays song details when liatening to music.
2. It supports and has a dedicated button.
3. Tes, it can, i have tried pairing it to 3 devices at a time.
4. Damn Easy!
5. Looks cool. More than 5 friends of mine have bought the same after seeing me using it.

:)
That is a lot of good info ! Thanks! How much did it cost you ?

devvfata1ity said:
Hey guys

Is it worth getting the Note by selling my GSII?

It's absolutely worth it ! I just did the same, the S2 will be in the market soon !

Freaky said:
It does work for the SGS2. Hmmm.. Looks like the numbers are going up. Rather buy more then :p
Please put me on the list too ! :)

Anshul said:
I placed the rocket v9.1 files in the firmware folder but cwm wont recognise the firmware files :ashamed:

Managed to install rocket 9.1

But android market keeps crashing D:
Wierd! What kernel?

And do NOT flash FM Kernel via ODIN or anything via ODIN for that matter! Stupid thing increases the binary counter and gives you that yellow triangle :mad:

Sent from The Note using T'talk Pro

Lowest I have seen one for was around 1k. Don't have any real need for this so haven't bought it as yet.

Also been using the Sline TPU gel case. Fits perfect. Worth every penny.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Back