Samsung Galaxy S 2 - Dual Core 1.2 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 4.3 inch S-AMOLED Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

how2i

Disciple
Hi All,

On sale is my Samsung Galaxy S 2 which I bought for my wife. Ordered it from Expansys UK on 23rd of May as I wanted to get this handset ASAP. Got the handset delivered on 2nd of June.

The handset carries no warranty in India but has 24 months or 2 years warranty in almost all of Europe.

Reason For Sale: My wife has small hands and the screen size is a little too big for her.

Condition - 10/10 - Absolutely scratch less. Ordered a high quality screen protector even before I got the phone :eek:hyeah:

About the phone:

I used the phone for a week and found it absolutely awesome. The screen is incredible, it doesnt slows down no matter how many apps are running, plays 720p or even 1080p flash video's right in the browser (something which even a netbook browser will choke on) and has played every video format that I could throw at it, including mkv files and high bit rate avi HD files. The phone also comes with the latest version of Sygic India maps + navigation software installed.

I have got Quadrant scores as high as 3400 stock! Simply put, this is the most future proof phone that you can buy right now even when the iPhone 5 comes later this year. Samsung has also promised Ice cream sandwich update for this phone.

The phone comes with all the original supplied accessories that came with it including the original box.

Expected Price: I paid more than 433 Pounds + shipping + customs for it. Given that the handset is already in short supply in India and is retailing for around 30k's on most shops, I am ready to part with it for a very reasonable 25k's or Rs 25000 (ever so slightly negotiable).

To see it in another way - A Samsung Galaxy S II for the price of a LG Optimus 2X

I am located in New Delhi and will prefer buyers from the same city since they can come and have a look at the phone personally before buying. I also want to save myself from the hassles of shipping through couriers but may change my mind.

All communication via PM's only.

Thanks for reading!

Pictures attached.

[attachment=8304:14644.attach]

[attachment=8305:14645.attach]

Attachments

• SGS 2 Back.jpg
    SGS 2 Back.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 154
  • SGS 2 Front.jpg
    SGS 2 Front.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 163
Well instead of 1 year Indian warranty, you do get 2 years warranty in Europe which I guess is a fair deal. Also one of the major reason I got it from UK is that the packaging is the same as shown in various reviews on the net and it says 1.2GHz on the box itself.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

All PM's replied. Signing off for the night.

how2i said:
Well instead of 1 year Indian warranty, you do get 2 years warranty in Europe which I guess is a fair deal.

You are thinking like a seller.. maybe seems fine to you.

Doesnt works that way for a buyer, or logically either.

jackdowsan said:
15 days and Indian price will settle to 28k or so...new with warranty...

Let's not get into speculations and spoil his thread on frivolous basis.. shall we? :)

Hello Sorry to inrude your thread Can you let me know where you got it or 433 Pounds ? Just asking out of curiosty I can get one here (I live in UK)

I bought it from Expansys UK. I don't have the invoice handy right now but will update the thread with the exact price I paid in due course.

urssriks said:
Hello Sorry to inrude your thread Can you let me know where you got it or 433 Pounds ? Just asking out of curiosty I can get one here (I live in UK)
You will have to pay VAT when you buy it locally. Hence the pricing is more than 500 pounds in UK.

When the phone is shipped outside of EU by UK store like Expansys, they do not charge VAT to the customer. Hence its available for 433 pounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back