Samsung Galaxy Tab worth buying ??

raxy

Disciple
I am planning to buy samsung galaxy tab m180l from south korea:hap5:. Are there any good alternatives or should i go ahead with the galaxy tab.

IMHO dont buy it coz its at the end of life product, soon the Galaxy 8.9 Tab with Honeycomb is going to be released late May it is much better than the existing Galaxy Tab.

^^ really ?? please confirm this as i dont want to wait too much, whats with the honeycomb ?? Is it a comb that has honey on it:rofl: ??
@ sumit.sol - its around 38-40k acoording INR.

raxy said:
^^ really ?? please confirm this as i dont want to wait too much, whats with the honeycomb ?? Is it a comb that has honey on it:rofl: ??

@ sumit.sol - its around 38-40k acoording INR.
1) Where do you live dude ? Antartica or something? Don't have access to internet? Or any nearby Market where phones, TV, tablets sell ?

2) 38-40K for Galaxy Tab? Ohh my God ! That is a lot cheaper. I wish I was in Korea.

3) Honey comb - Yes, its a comb with a honey on it. Its actually made to comb body hair and leaves the sweet aroma of honey, so that your wife/girlfriend can have some fun time with you, while calling you honey.

4) Wait, there is no number 4.

Current Tab at about 23k is a great deal man.. new ones are not going to come less than 35-40k .. depends on your needs. I needed something ACTUALLY portable and the 7" size fits the bill. I have a larger tablet as well and its too cumbersome to carry around. Its my new HTPC now coz of the HDMI port lol :p

The current price is awesome for the tab...i saw a thread somewhere here wherein you get a discount and the tab costs somewhere around 22K...i was stuck between buying the samsung Galaxy tab and the ps3 slim for birthday...obviously i got the ps3 :p

If pricing is not too high, I would also suggest to wait for the new Galaxy Tabs. If what this thread says is true, assuming that it would be priced comparable to iPad2, it may cost you around 30k.

This waiting game is of no use with gadgets.Go ahead and buy it,the new tab will be priced well above 30k.22-23k for the original tab is just too good...you won`t regret it.

23k for the current tab is great. Have been using one for a few months now and I must say even in stock form its pretty fast...way faster than the android phone I was using.

1. The original galaxy tab will almost certainly not get honeycomb.
2. New galaxy tab 3g will have a street price of 30-32 k for the new 10.1 at launch.

The stock Froyo in tab is stable and fast enough.Does almost everything right.The stock browser is annoying otherwise everything works perfect,The music player and the reader is good,video player is just great,comes with a very nice free GPS solution...what else can anyone ask?

1. The best price of the current galaxy tab at the moment is around 24-24.5k. Avg price is like 25k.

2. Wifi 16gb galaxy tab 8.9 will probably launch around sub 25k, and 16gb 3g 10.1 will have a street price of around 29-33k or so I guess.

3. You can't even compare Honeycomb to Froyo. IMO wait for another 6-10 weeks and then go for the best choice then with a budget of like 30-35k!

Back